Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 OTAs

Arrived as the favorite to start, but if im betting my money it's going to be on slomo.... Sloter/romo

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Did you see the drop? Did you not see the instant pressure? What was he supposed to do take a one step drop on a play that was a 3 step drop? You not making sense. You clearly cant watch a play and explain it from every angle.
    I wish I loved anything as much as you love Paxton Lynch.

This time last year the buzz was around Sanchez and Lynch and we see how that turned out. My point being its early and it seems like the Broncos have two young options at QB that could pay dividends for years to come. For those of us who are fans of the "team" that's pretty exciting news. May the best man win.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncofaninfla For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by broncofaninfla View Post
    I wish I loved anything as much as you love Paxton Lynch.

This time last year the buzz was around Sanchez and Lynch and we see how that turned out. My point being its early and it seems like the Broncos have two young options at QB that could pay dividends for years to come. For those of us who are fans of the "team" that's pretty exciting news. May the best man win.
    I don't even love my wife that much...If I had a dog, I wouldn't love it that much. I might love ribs that much, but I'm being forced to let those go...stupid diet.

5. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Not heard of it.
    So you don't recognize The Spin Doctors OR Major League? Either you're very young or we're all very old. While we try to figure out which is the case, tell us again how a single decade ago was a "different era."
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Kinger, don't suffer these fools.

It's a cult thing. You'd have to have tigerblood to understand.
    yea, the cult of the awesome. . .

This thread is just a bit outside.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

"But if you ever, ever tank another play like you did today, I'm gonna cut your nuts off and stuff em down your ****** throat!"

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    This thread is just a bit outside.
    And slick was worried about DT88 and I. You guys and your movie quotes

Movie quote? Joe was dead serious about that!

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now2 minutes ago

Brandon Marshall #Broncos @1043TheFan "being out there feels good. I feel like I'm playing really well right now."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now1 minute ago

Brandon Marshall says that he switched his offseason training up, and he feels fresher now.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now55 seconds ago

Marshall says he's been focusing on single-leg exercises b/c "when you play football, you're rarely [standing] on 2 legs" b/c you're moving

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now24 seconds ago

Marshall said he's also done a lot of core work. Before offseason work began, he trained in L.A. w/ ex-Broncos Duke Ihenacho, Omar Bolden.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now

Brandon Marshall is excited about undrafted rookie Tyrique Jarrett, a 350-pound nose tackle. He said Jarrett reminds him a bit of Knighton.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala now12 seconds ago

Brandon Marshall and Todd Davis call UDFA Tyrique Jarrett "Pot Roast Jr." About 340 pounds. Wears No. 98, too.

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now9 seconds ago

Marshall: "I'm definitely looking at career bests for everything." Thinks what Joe Woods has added will allow him to do it.

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now6 seconds ago

Brandon Marshall #Broncos @1043TheFan "I had a bad taste in my mouth all of last year." expresses his frustration in his performance

15. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 33s34 seconds ago

Brandon Marshall #Broncos @1043TheFan "McCoy is bringing a lot of juice to this offense. Paxton has the arm that you dream of."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 9s10 seconds ago

Brandon Marshall #Broncos @1043TheFan "Siemian has the mind and the accuracy you dream of....I love this offense."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 13s13 seconds ago

Marshall says that he and Todd Davis are still developing chemistry together, but "I think we have it down" now.

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey now1 minute ago

Brandon Marshall #Broncos @1043TheFan "Nobody is letting anything slide. We don't want to be 9-7. That's not us. We're the best in AFCWest"

17. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 5m5 minutes ago

Todd Davis #Broncos @1043TheFan "I watched film and saw so many areas I can improve on."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 3m3 minutes ago

Todd Davis #Broncos @1043TheFan "Brandon and I have chemistry like nobody else"

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 5m5 minutes ago

Todd Davis (like Brandon Marshall) had a lot of praise for UDFA DT Tyrique Jarrett #Broncos @1043TheFan

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 5m5 minutes ago

Todd Davis: Joe Woods "is an attack-type of coach ... he wants you to make plays."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 4m4 minutes ago

Todd Davis says the TRUTH mantra is huge for him. "We're not going to sugarcoat anything." #Broncos @1043TheFan

19. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Davis working on cover skills, staying on field
    Todd Davis talks about his chemistry with Brandon Marshall and how he hopes to stay on the field on third down.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...6-0af50eb89501

Marshall ready to make more plays
    Brandon Marshall talks about the free-agent moves the Broncos made along the defensive line and how he plans to make more plays in 2017.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...8-30521be20ad7

Anderson being smart with knee, feeling confident
    C.J. Anderson talks about his cycling training and his knee rehab during OTAs.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...e-3781c9e14136

Booker excited for new offense, second season
    Devontae Booker talks about how he is feeling during OTAs and how he will fit into this year's running scheme.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...5-cc4274923716

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

21. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Some good bits from Mason here on today's OTA:

... Trevor Siemian continued to find Cody Latimer. The two connected multiple times Thursday after doing so Wednesday, including a touchdown pass during a team red-zone period.

... Paxton Lynch saw first-team work Thursday, as Head Coach Vance Joseph continued to alternate Lynch and Siemian with the first team. Lynch showed poise under pressure operating Denver’s top unit.

During one team period, the No. 1 defense dialed up a heavy pass rush on three consecutive plays. Lynch stood in the pocket and got rid of the football for completions on each of those plays, finding Emmanuel Sanders, Devontae Booker and finally Thomas as pass rushers bore down on him.
    ... Rookie wide receiver Carlos Henderson elicited "oohs" from his teammates after making a sharp change of direction that sent a defender sliding to the ground following a reception from Siemian. Henderson was running from right to left when he caught the ball, and then stopped and cut back to his right, leaving a sprawling defender and plenty of open field to proceed with the football.
    ... Late in practice, the offense and defense faced off in a "move-the-ball" scenario, with the offense starting at its 25-yard line and facing a two-point deficit. The No. 1 and No. 2 defense emerged victorious against the first- and second-team offenses, respectively, using pressure and tight coverage to prevent the offense from gaining a first down on either series.
    http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...e-1553b8e10f39

23. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Man, Lynch is really impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information