Thread: Von Miller thanks Broncos workers at employee recognition day

Default Von Miller thanks Broncos workers at employee recognition day

Von has really become a leader on this team and the face of the franchise. Classy move here:

In the 18 years the Broncos have honored their employees in an annual service recognition day, never has a player asked to attend the ceremony. Never has one asked to speak at the event and never has one asked to be a part of the festivities.

Not until Von Miller on Thursday.

The Broncos’ all-pro linebacker and Super Bowl 50 MVP asked to join in honoring those who reached service milestones with the team — five years, 10 years, 20 years, even 40 years if you’re Steve Antonopulos, the director of sports medicine. Miller took to the podium inside the Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse and, on behalf of the players, thanked the 200-plus employees from both the stadium in Denver and the team’s practice facility in Englewood for their year-round work

To the team’s chefs, to the grounds crew, to all the stadium workers, to the equipment managers and the operations staff, to the business office and beyond, Miller’s message was simple: “We couldn’t do what we do if it weren’t for you.” Then he shook hands with the award winners and helped to raffle off signed items, hanging around for two hours following the team’s practice.
    http://www.denverpost.com/2017/05/18...nco-employees/

2. The Following 11 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Stud.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

He might wind up being my second most beloved Bronco after Elway at this rate when all is said and done.

I would take a bullet for Von Miller.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

6. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

he features in my happy place

8. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information