Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Von Miller and Mom: Through Thick and Thin - NFL Films Presents

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    This post looks ridiculous at first glance, yet it might very well be true.
    It is true, though. I don't like trying to minimize legends, but a lot of LT's sacks came against teams that literally used TE's to block guys on the edge. He just abused them. DT was a one trick pony -this is fine because that's what his job was- but Smith was one of the best DL in the entire game. Yeah, I'm talking up my guy a lot, but the other two are either addicts or selfish ****** who were too stupid to wear a seatbelt. **** them both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    It is true, though. I don't like trying to minimize legends, but a lot of LT's sacks came against teams that literally used TE's to block guys on the edge. He just abused them. DT was a one trick pony -this is fine because that's what his job was- but Smith was one of the best DL in the entire game. Yeah, I'm talking up my guy a lot, but the other two are either addicts or selfish ****** who were too stupid to wear a seatbelt. **** them both.
    All TEs could block better back in the day since there weren't any purely pass-catching TEs who don't like to block like Julius Thomas. But, it's true Von Miller is looking like an eventual Hall of Famer so far in his career.

He probably wouldn't get in if he retired today, but after another 5 years or so? Certainly if he continues to play as well as he has.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information