Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Intestinal disorders

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don't know if completing removing meat is the answer, but more vegetables is definitely part of the solution. I pleaded with my son for a year to eat more fruit and vegetables and to drink more water. He still poops a lot, but it's more stable, without the bloody stools
    I don't know much about your medical condition, so I would never presume to comment on that, I was more making a suggestion to those who " think" they have ibs, or other ailments, but have never been diagnosed by a medical professional.

I suppose it does interest me that the solution to anything is never eat less fruit or vegetables though!

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I don't know much about your medical condition, so I would never presume to comment on that, I was more making a suggestion to those who " think" they have ibs, or other ailments, but have never been diagnosed by a medical professional.

I suppose it does interest me that the solution to anything is never eat less fruit or vegetables though!
    I knew you weren't addressing my condition.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

You might consider eating less fruit and vegetables.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Hope it goes away. Wishing you health and happiness..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    You might consider eating less fruit and vegetables.
    Only if you increase your processed food, otherwise it won't work!

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Only if you increase your processed food, otherwise it won't work!
    I'm thinking I should get a bottle of high fructose corn syrup so I can drink it straight from the bottle.

9. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

It isn't a figment of my imagination, I had e coli infection when I was 18 or 19 and that is what caused my problems, I was fine until then. I was in the hospital for quite a few days and lost about 20 pounds, which was a lot as I was only 115 at the time.

I have tried all the "clean" diets the doctors and nutritionists have offered and it doesn't help man. It really doesn't matter what I eat, I can (and have) ate the same cycle of foods and they are fine one time and I get sick the next. There is no rhyme or reason to when I feel sick.
    Last edited by weazel; 05-16-2017 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    It isn't a figment of my imagination, I had e coli infection when I was 18 or 19 and that is what caused my problems, I was fine until then. I was in the hospital for quite a few days and lost about 20 pounds, which was a lot as I was only 115 at the time.

I have tried all the "clean" diets the doctors and nutritionists have offered and it doesn't help man. It really doesn't matter what I eat, I can (and have) ate the same cycle of foods and they are fine one time and I get sick the next. There is no rhyme or reason to when I feel sick.
    Have you tried probiotics?

yeah

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

yeah
    Doesn't sound fun dude

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Maybe you're a hypochondriac??

I kid.. Sorry dude. That must totally suck. I recommend more beer.

meh

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I tried pro-biotics and it made me feel sicker. Some vegetarians show signs of malnutrition because they aren't getting enough iron and other meat-related nutrients. I'm not going to say I know what works but what doesn't seem to work is listening to the food nazis who want to ban foods that others enjoy.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

17. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    I tried pro-biotics and it made me feel sicker. Some vegetarians show signs of malnutrition because they aren't getting enough iron and other meat-related nutrients. I'm not going to say I know what works but what doesn't seem to work is listening to the food nazis who want to ban foods that others enjoy.
    I agree, Dave's a ******* arse

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I agree, Dave's a ******* arse
    He is always pushing his vegan and homosexual agendas.

It's exhausting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information