Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Watch John Elway's Third NFL Start...

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

He is not reaching.

He is saying you can't determine anyone's career path after their performance in their third game, regardless of draft position, hype or the standard of play in game three

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    He is not reaching.

He is saying you can't determine anyone's career path after their performance in their third game, regardless of draft position, hype or the standard of play in game three
    I will... ,

...once I've finished my time machine prototype
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

4. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    He is not reaching.

That is the point. Nobody knows if he'll be good or bad. The OP was saying that people shouldn't get down on Paxton if he has a bad game.

And then you have him saying dont compare him to elway.

Joe primarily argued that everyone knew Elway was god and we don't know that about Lynch.

That part is/was a reach.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Right, he is looking at elway after the fact because we all know how legendary elway became, but if you simply look at how he looked early in his career then you'd be banking on him BECOMING great based on his physical ability to sling that ball. We've seen Trevor in what 14 game's? And nothing truly says he will ever be elite, he just isn't gifted physically. Paxton on the other hand is physically gifted, Chad Kelly is physically gifted, that gives you hope that if one can put it together mentally and technique wise you have something special in the making which was the case with Elway. He was so gifted physically you just knew if he got it mentally he would be elite and that's what happened.

It's confirmation bias - Joe simply has too much love in his eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information