Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm not banned!

I dunno who you are, but 81 was a good year.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who reads and posts under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you report a post or start a thread in Town Hall. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
    I'm not saying you don't do your job, I'm not saying there aren't strict guidelines to follow and rules that must be observed here, I'm also not sure why you are so wound up in regards to my response.

It's a compliment Davii, your mod staff here (current reply excluded) is friendly and doesn't harass you over minor things like the broncos country boards do. I'm not saying you as a mod or any of the mods here do anything wrong (far from it) I'm saying that it's a relaxed atmosphere here (which is good) I have zero doubt that if someone steps out of line, you or one of the other mods will do your due diligence and beat the living hell out of them back by the shed out back. I'm just saying that this place doesn't go out of their way to make posting here painful like certain other Broncos sites do.

Maybe I didn't articulate myself originally properly, what I'm saying is I think the moderation here does a great job of letting posters post (within reason) and not being up in everyone's faces about minor things like another board. I'm not question how you do your job, I'm just saying by comparison, this place is mellow as hell.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 05-10-2017 at 12:39 PM.

3. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not saying you don't do your job, I'm not saying there aren't strict guidelines to follow and rules that must be observed here, I'm also not sure why you are so wound up in regards to my response.

It's a compliment Davii, your mod staff here (current reply excluded) is friendly and doesn't harass you over minor things like the broncos country boards do. I'm not saying you as a mod or any of the mods here do anything wrong (far from it) I'm saying that it's a relaxed atmosphere here (which is good) I have zero doubt that if someone steps out of line, you or one of the other mods will do your due diligence and beat the living hell out of them back by the shed out back. I'm just saying that this place doesn't go out of their way to make posting here painful like certain other Broncos sites do.
    Ok, I have to stop... Do you watch movies? Particularly "Taken" or "A Few Good Men"?

5. The Following 7 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Ok, I have to stop... Do you watch movies? Particularly "Taken" or "A Few Good Men"?
    I caught the taken reference, I did not catch the few good men reference...

damn it...

That's why I was like "hey what the hell" because your first response was obviously a playfull type response, the second didn't seem that way, but it's because I'm a dunce and missed the reference. Moving on lol.

7. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

I caught the taken reference, I did not catch the few good men reference...

damn it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    No. I want to keep him around. It's rare that I get one over on anyone around here.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

No. I want to keep him around. It's rare that I get one over on anyone around here.
    Indeed 😆

13. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Believe it or not, I've never seen a few good men, now I'll probably need to so you don't have a leg up on me.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Believe it or not, I've never seen a few good men, now I'll probably need to so you don't have a leg up on me.
    It's a good flick, you'll enjoy it. FYI, they mess up the uniforms bad. Also FYI, my wife won't doesn't like watching Military movies with me because I constantly point out everything they get wrong.

16. The Following 5 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

It's a good flick, you'll enjoy it. FYI, they mess up the uniforms bad. Also FYI, my wife won't doesn't like watching Military movies with me because I constantly point out everything they get wrong.
    My wife has mentioned something similar to me. My kids like to shout "ten-hut!" because they know it annoys the crap out of me

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I'm sure that's not the only reason she doesn't like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

20. The Following 5 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I'm sure that's not the only reason she doesn't like you.
    Oh dear...

I'm sure I will, I was just young enough at the time that it came out that my parents didn't want me to see it. As I got older, it's one of the few good movies from that era I've never taken the time to go back and see.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Wait, did I post that out loud?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

24. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

I'm not banned either but you don't see me starting threads about it.

26. The Following 11 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information