Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 150

Thread: I'm not banned!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Big Sky Country
    Posts
    19,345

    Default

    I dunno who you are, but 81 was a good year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Timmy's right
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Iím the hobbit.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who reads and posts under the blanket of the very moderation that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you report a post or start a thread in Town Hall. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
    I'm not saying you don't do your job, I'm not saying there aren't strict guidelines to follow and rules that must be observed here, I'm also not sure why you are so wound up in regards to my response.

    It's a compliment Davii, your mod staff here (current reply excluded) is friendly and doesn't harass you over minor things like the broncos country boards do. I'm not saying you as a mod or any of the mods here do anything wrong (far from it) I'm saying that it's a relaxed atmosphere here (which is good) I have zero doubt that if someone steps out of line, you or one of the other mods will do your due diligence and beat the living hell out of them back by the shed out back. I'm just saying that this place doesn't go out of their way to make posting here painful like certain other Broncos sites do.

    Maybe I didn't articulate myself originally properly, what I'm saying is I think the moderation here does a great job of letting posters post (within reason) and not being up in everyone's faces about minor things like another board. I'm not question how you do your job, I'm just saying by comparison, this place is mellow as hell.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 05-10-2017 at 12:39 PM.

  3. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  4. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    31,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm not saying you don't do your job, I'm not saying there aren't strict guidelines to follow and rules that must be observed here, I'm also not sure why you are so wound up in regards to my response.

    It's a compliment Davii, your mod staff here (current reply excluded) is friendly and doesn't harass you over minor things like the broncos country boards do. I'm not saying you as a mod or any of the mods here do anything wrong (far from it) I'm saying that it's a relaxed atmosphere here (which is good) I have zero doubt that if someone steps out of line, you or one of the other mods will do your due diligence and beat the living hell out of them back by the shed out back. I'm just saying that this place doesn't go out of their way to make posting here painful like certain other Broncos sites do.
    Ok, I have to stop... Do you watch movies? Particularly "Taken" or "A Few Good Men"?

  5. The Following 7 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:


  6. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Ok, I have to stop... Do you watch movies? Particularly "Taken" or "A Few Good Men"?
    I caught the taken reference, I did not catch the few good men reference...


    damn it...

    That's why I was like "hey what the hell" because your first response was obviously a playfull type response, the second didn't seem that way, but it's because I'm a dunce and missed the reference. Moving on lol.

  7. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  8. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southern Illinois
    Adopted Bronco:
    Bradley Chubb
    Posts
    48,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I caught the taken reference, I did not catch the few good men reference...


    damn it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    King....you are a Bronco now.
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    The devil ain't want none. He ain't ready for this.

  9. The Following 3 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:


  10. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    31,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    No. I want to keep him around. It's rare that I get one over on anyone around here.

  11. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:


  12. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    No. I want to keep him around. It's rare that I get one over on anyone around here.
    Indeed 😆

  13. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:


  14. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    No. I want to keep him around. It's rare that I get one over on anyone around here.
    Believe it or not, I've never seen a few good men, now I'll probably need to so you don't have a leg up on me.

  15. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    31,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Believe it or not, I've never seen a few good men, now I'll probably need to so you don't have a leg up on me.
    It's a good flick, you'll enjoy it. FYI, they mess up the uniforms bad. Also FYI, my wife won't doesn't like watching Military movies with me because I constantly point out everything they get wrong.

  16. The Following 5 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:


  17. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    It's a good flick, you'll enjoy it. FYI, they mess up the uniforms bad. Also FYI, my wife won't doesn't like watching Military movies with me because I constantly point out everything they get wrong.
    My wife has mentioned something similar to me. My kids like to shout "ten-hut!" because they know it annoys the crap out of me

  18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:


  19. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Clown Shoes
    Posts
    45,656

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    It's a good flick, you'll enjoy it. FYI, they mess up the uniforms bad. Also FYI, my wife won't doesn't like watching Military movies with me because I constantly point out everything they get wrong.
    I'm sure that's not the only reason she doesn't like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  20. The Following 5 Users High Fived slim For This Post:


  21. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!
    Posts
    35,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I'm sure that's not the only reason she doesn't like you.
    Oh dear...

  22. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    It's a good flick, you'll enjoy it. FYI, they mess up the uniforms bad. Also FYI, my wife won't doesn't like watching Military movies with me because I constantly point out everything they get wrong.
    I'm sure I will, I was just young enough at the time that it came out that my parents didn't want me to see it. As I got older, it's one of the few good movies from that era I've never taken the time to go back and see.

  23. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Clown Shoes
    Posts
    45,656

    Default

    Wait, did I post that out loud?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

  24. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:


  25. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    It depends
    Posts
    15,241

    Default

    I'm not banned either but you don't see me starting threads about it.

  26. The Following 11 Users High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:


Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Attorney for members who have been banned or might become banned...
    By Colorado4Life in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 02:27 PM
  2. So who got banned and why
    By OB in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 07:32 PM
  3. rcsodak banned...
    By Crush05 in forum What's on your Mind (Chit Chat)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 04:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group