Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cap casualties and remaining cap space

I love our team it is stacked from top to bottom. I would really only entertain a few players/positions.

Clady/Dunlap at LT, in case my dream about Bolles actually happened in some fashion.
    Any RT- because Watson will likely get hurt and Stephenson, schofield snd Garcia suck slims nuts.
    ILB- with speed, only a coverage guy. Wes Woodward encore maybe.
    TE- butt may not be ready and IRman, and the rest are just guys. I'd like a healthy pimp daddyO

Chances are none come thru and we are fine
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

2. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

^ Woodyard encore has a ring to it. I liked that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

You really think Matthews is a has been? I only watched him play once or twice last year but he looked like he had sideline to sideline ability still

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    You really think Matthews is a has been? I only watched him play once or twice last year but he looked like he had sideline to sideline ability still
    I'm only repeating what others have said. I should avoid that.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This team absolutely does not need Matthews. Doesn't need him. We do not lack stud pass rushers. We've got other areas of need, and unless he can play quarterback or offensive line, he's basically useless.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I wouldn't mind seeing us take a look at King Dunlap and another ILB, maybe Rey Maualuga. Both players I think would be a bargain.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

If Clay can transition to ILB then I say hell yeah if he gets cut. I believe he can play multiple spots at LB.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

He was a bit overrated here. He had trouble escaping blocks, but was pretty solid in coverage. IMO that is what we need more now is that coverage guy since we slid Marshall over to Trevs spot.I would like him here, he is cheap and could cover, but I am pretty sure he is still under contract and starting with the titans.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I continue to believe he was one of the more overrated Broncos ever. Great guy in the community, great work ethic, undrafted, flew around the field - and consistently got destroyed in the running game. Was in the center of a lot of truly horrendous defenses. Was the master of running the guy down 12 yards downfield and making an impressive tackle.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    We support one another by antagonizing one another would be my wager.

14. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I continue to believe he was one of the more overrated Broncos ever. Great guy in the community, great work ethic, undrafted, flew around the field - and consistently got destroyed in the running game. Was in the center of a lot of truly horrendous defenses. Was the master of running the guy down 12 yards downfield and making an impressive tackle.
    Sounds like a case of fumbles outweighing production.

16. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Sounds like a case of fumbles outweighing production.
    Dear God.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Dear God.
    There are no gods in this evil place, Joseph.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Denver has Miller and Ray at OLB, that's it, you'd be crazy to pass on a FA Matthews because of Barrett and Edebali. And Vontarius Dora? C'mon!

Their pass rush depth took a dump with Ware retirement. They should have drafted some OLB too.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

People can say whatever they want to about his play towards the end. But I think Del Rio really jobbed him there at the end.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information