Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamaall Charles

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

What is he going to sign?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    No....we don't cut Anderson....he's proven to be good. So good that he ran well even with our bad line last year....no!
    I think he gets cut next year though.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    No....we don't cut Anderson....he's proven to be good. So good that he ran well even with our bad line last year....no!
    Yeah, I don't want to cut Anderson. That's crazy talk to me right now. Anderson was never a speed guy, though. Charles, if healthy, can be a great pass catcher out of the backfield, use his speed to make big plays, and pass protect. There's certainly a place for him here.

I'm as big a CJ Anderson fan as anyone here, and his cap hit is only $3 million this year. But if he's hurt again and/or ineffective, there's a good chance he's not here next year, when his cap hit is $4.5 million with no dead money. Kind of a make or break year for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    He's going to sign.
    As long as we're happy with his medical situation, then yeah, I think so. Sounds like that would be the only thing stopping us at this point.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    If.he is healthy can't we just cut anderson? Henderson is.a anderson clone but has much better moves and speed. And just roll with Charles, booker, and HOP (Henderson nickname)
    you see, this shit is why no one likes your dumb ass, or takes you seriously. . .

if charles is healthy, he'd be a great signing. . . git 'er done, john. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    you see, this shit is why no one likes your dumb ass, or takes you seriously. . .

if charles is healthy, he'd be a great signing. . . git 'er done, john. . .
    Agreed we won't cut him this year, but I think VonDoom makes a good point that this is kinda a make or break year for him. If he has another injury-plagued season this year, I don't see us keeping him around at 4.5 mil next year.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 2m

Charles has been at #Broncos facility. Players have seen him. Again, key is passing physical to get to finish line on a deal @DenverChannel

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Agreed we won't cut him this year, but I think VonDoom makes a good point that this is kinda a make or break year for him. If he has another injury-plagued season this year, I don't see us keeping him around at 4.5 mil next year.

Yep, I am not sure CJ will be back next year anyway, unless he just flat out lights it up this year. Which he could no doubt, my gut says, he is gone next year, we draft another RB next year- Maybe Nick chubb??? And roll with Book, Charles (im assuming he gets a 2 year deal) Henderson, and Pierce, + the new draft pick.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

11. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Two a's and two l's in Jamaall? Weird.

13. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

no she spelt it wrong
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

This is great pickup by Denver. Charles can take to the house at anytime huge homerun threat.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Yep, I am not sure CJ will be back next year anyway, unless he just flat out lights it up this year. Which he could no doubt, my gut says, he is gone next year, we draft another RB next year- Maybe Nick chubb??? And roll with Book, Charles (im assuming he gets a 2 year deal) Henderson, and Pierce, + the new draft pick.
    Side note to this, I guess - how many RB make the roster this year? If we sign Charles, we're looking at Anderson, Booker, Charles, and I would assume Henderson (though maybe we can him through to the PS?) I don't see Pierce making it. Is Juwan Thompson still on this team? I can't imagine he makes it either. And I assume we're keeping Janovich as a FB, even in the new offense. Four RB and one FB seems like a lot given our alleged "pass first" approach.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Side note to this, I guess - how many RB make the roster this year? If we sign Charles, we're looking at Anderson, Booker, Charles, and I would assume Henderson (though maybe we can him through to the PS?) I don't see Pierce making it. Is Juwan Thompson still on this team? I can't imagine he makes it either. And I assume we're keeping Janovich as a FB, even in the new offense. Four RB and one FB seems like a lot given our alleged "pass first" approach.
    Thompson is likely gone. Booker's production from 2016 could be replaced by any RB off the streets - he is likely going to be battling for the #3 slot to see who stays active on a week to week basis with Henderson. This all assumes we make it official with JC.

Default Jamaall Charles

What happened to Forsett? did he just get a one year deal?

Quote Originally Posted by olathebroncofan View Post
    What happened to Forsett? did he just get a one year deal?
    Yeah, he was only picked up on waivers in December last year. I don't think they had any long term plan, especially with Kubiak gone now.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information