Thread: Chad Kelly Rap Song

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

2. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Man, this does not sound good at all (not talking about the rap song). Why did they even bother wasting the pick? lol

Completed just 2-of-12 deep shots down the left sideline in 2016. Under-throws some deep balls when trying to pass with touch. Inconsistent air under the ball. Saw interception percentage skyrocket when throwing to left side of the field. Woeful on back-shoulder fades. When pressure heads his way, he tucks and scoots rather than stands and delivers. Has random bouts of inaccuracy on wide receiver screens and outs. Throws nose-dive on move throws. Inconsistent working through progressions. Fails to see wide-open receivers, opting instead to make his job harder. Mind appears to be racing at times. Needs to manipulate safeties with lingering glares. Considered a character concern by some scouts; kicked off Clemson team for "detrimental conduct."

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Man, this does not sound good at all (not talking about the rap song). Why did they even bother wasting the pick? lol
    I think that scouting report is very inaccurate, watching some of his film he threw quite a few back shoulders with great timing, ball was out before the wr turned around, he also threw with good anticipation and his deep ball was perfect from what I seen.

The rap song is trash though.

5. The Following User High Fived DT88TheGreat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

who are the best 5 rappers of all time?

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Chad kelly

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    who are the best 5 rappers of all time?

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Chad kelly
    Don't forget Leon Russell, my namesake homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

9. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Not the first Bronco with a music track:

But yeah, he sucks at rapping. Not going to hold his High School immaturity against him though.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    Not the first Bronco with a music track:

But yeah, he sucks at rapping. Not going to hold his High School immaturity against him though.
    yeah, lame, but at least it led me to this...

"You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Don't forget Leon Russell, my namesake homie.

Shut up, Russell.

13. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Hilarious if you haven't seen it...

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    They drafted him because he has tremendous athleticism. But, he's a self-proclaimed "gun-slinger" like Brett Favre. Well, the NFL HATES gun-slingers! Hate.

They only tolerated Brett Favre because he was such an unbelievable talent. Obviously one of the most athletically gifted QBs in NFL History. This kid isn't in remotely the same league.

But, the Broncos are going to try and beat the gunslinger out of him and make him into a more traditional and useful QB. (Who do all the coaches from 2 different coaching staffs love? Trevor Siemian - Captain Check-Down. Why? Because he's the opposite of a gunslinger.)

Do I think this kid will work? No. But, the Broncos just added yet another QB in Chad Slotter from Southern Miss. & Northern Colo. I think that kid could easily beat out Chad Kelly.

He has a serious rap-sheet. And I don't mean Jay Z.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    They drafted him because he has tremendous athleticism. But, he's a self-proclaimed "gun-slinger" like Brett Favre. Well, the NFL HATES gun-slingers! Hate.

They only tolerated Brett Favre because he was such an unbelievable talent. Obviously one of the most athletically gifted QBs in NFL History. This kid isn't in remotely the same league.

But, the Broncos are going to try and beat the gunslinger out of him and make him into a more traditional and useful QB. (Who do all the coaches from 2 different coaching staffs love? Trevor Siemian - Captain Check-Down. Why? Because he's the opposite of a gunslinger.)

Do I think this kid will work? No. But, the Broncos just added yet another QB in Chad Slotter from Southern Miss. & Northern Colo. I think that kid could easily beat out Chad Kelly.

He has a serious rap-sheet. And I don't mean Jay Z.
    he put down the guns and picked up the football

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information