Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gary Barnidge

Green sucks and is an anchor on the roster. He's never been good. He'll never be good. He shouldn't be in the league. I hate him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I think he is dominant in the red zone. After missing the top end of the TE class again, I think he'd be a perfect stopgap.
    I kinda beg to differ there, we've got some high end butt on our team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I kinda beg to differ there, we've got some high end butt on our team.
    We got the bottom end just as I anticipated.

4. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Green sucks and is an anchor on the roster. He's never been good. He'll never be good. He shouldn't be in the league. I hate him.
    I'm still dumbfounded by his lack of production. If you go back and watches tape from college again it was a spread offense with cap throwing to him but man he made some freaking plays. And the thing that really sucks is he's a superb Athlete. On the level of njoku

6. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    I'm still dumbfounded by his lack of production. If you go back and watches tape from college again it was a spread offense with cap throwing to him but man he made some freaking plays. And the thing that really sucks is he's a superb Athlete. On the level of njoku
    He is an amazing athlete. It appears as though he has had trouble catching the ball so they don't trust him enough to give him many targets.

I think he's scared to get hit over the middle of the field.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Green is one of those players that flashes brilliance once every two or three games.

I don't get it. All the talent in the world, but just can't seem to be consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Green is one of those players that flashes brilliance once every two or three games.

I don't get it. All the talent in the world, but just can't seem to be consistent.
    It's his hands, not his effort. He struggles catching the ball

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    It's his hands, not his effort. He struggles catching the ball
    I don't remember drops being an issue. I'm sure he has dropped a few, but that doesn't stand out as a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

12. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I agree with this. He seems to have all the measurables, has flashed real athleticism, but for some reason is a non-factor.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I agree with this. He seems to have all the measurables, has flashed real athleticism, but for some reason is a non-factor.
    Have to wonder what could have been if he would have come in healthy. I remember he came in off knee injury and in fact his medical was so bad that if it hadn't been that bad many people saw him as being potential mid-round draft pick. But then we handed the keys to Julius Thomas who honestly had an amazing connection with Manning in the passing game but was a huge liability as a blocker period so green stepped up and did what he needed to do to get PT which was do the Dirty Work Down in the trenches. Most people didn't think he would be a good blocker coming out of college.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information