Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Christian Mccaffrey No Matter What

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    I hope you're joking king or the kid caught 80 balls in his rookie season. I see him as a better Reggie Bush.
    He's an overrated RB, who isn't much of a RB, who will be out of the league in several years when his body breaks down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I hope you're joking king or the kid caught 80 balls in his rookie season. I see him as a better Reggie Bush.
    Tom Brady catches 80 balls A DAY.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Tom Brady catches 80 balls A DAY.
    Not in the Super Bowl, tho

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    He's an overrated RB, who isn't much of a RB, who will be out of the league in several years when his body breaks down.
    no he's a hybrid in the new mold and everybody knew that going into last season. As I said he's a better Reggie bush

8. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

no he's a hybrid in the new mold and everybody knew that going into last season. As I said he's a better Reggie bush
    I just don't see it that way. I can't be convinced because the evidence thus far (in my opinion) does not support this claim, and I thought he was overrated coming out of college. Thank you for the conversation.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

To me McCaffery is very much like Kamara. I dont get the hate at all. No offense VK.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I just don't see it that way. I can't be convinced because the evidence thus far (in my opinion) does not support this claim, and I thought he was overrated coming out of college. Thank you for the conversation.
    again I don't think anyone thought that he was going to be a guy that got 300 carries a year. What you thought is that he would be a great change-of-pace running back and a killer in the passing game which is exactly what he did for them last year. If they hadn't drafted the kid out of Ohio State he would also be returning a bunch of punts and kicks to add more value

again I don't think anyone thought that he was going to be a guy that got 300 carries a year. What you thought is that he would be a great change-of-pace running back and a killer in the passing game which is exactly what he did for them last year. If they hadn't drafted the kid out of Ohio State he would also be returning a bunch of punts and kicks to add more value
    A great change of pace back gets more than 3.7 ypc, and averages more than eight carries a game. He was in a position to succeed last year and was underwhelming as a runner. He was pretty good as a receiving back. He's Giovanni Bernard, with less power, in a better situation, as a first round draft pick.

Regardless, he's going to be out of the league soon. His career will be dead before he hits 29. JMO, but he's vastly overhyped.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Not in the Super Bowl, tho
    He did, just not during the game

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Lolololololololol

Good call.
    yea you also thought Deshuan watson was a bad call.

Gl with that

Watson will have to be able to stay on the field and continue to be a pocket passer.

Then again, same thing for Wentz, who was the real MVP.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Knowshon Moreno had more yards and more TDs in his rookie season. He was a "bust" according to most of this board.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

A great change of pace back gets more than 3.7 ypc, and averages more than eight carries a game. He was in a position to succeed last year and was underwhelming as a runner. He was pretty good as a receiving back. He's Giovanni Bernard, with less power, in a better situation, as a first round draft pick.

Regardless, he's going to be out of the league soon. His career will be dead before he hits 29. JMO, but he's vastly overhyped.
    He won't be out of the league soon. If he fails to make an impact as a RB, he will be move to full time WR, probably in the slot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Knowshon Moreno had more yards and more TDs in his rookie season. He was a "bust" according to most of this board.
    he didnt catch 80 balls mo

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

he didnt catch 80 balls mo
    Lol, OK.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information