Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona Cardinals: The Paxton Lynch Possibility

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I don't think this is even a rumor.
    No, it's fan speculation, nothing more.

Adopted Bronco:

God I pray Jax takes Fournette and Carolina takes McCaffrey. End the nonsense early.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    McCaffery is a playmaker though, not your ordinary RB. He can bring a lot to the table, a lot more (at this stage) than a first round QB sitting on the bench and unable to unseat the backup QB. IMO
    I look at mccaffery as a runner mid to low 2nd round ability. Add his receiving ability and he is now high to mid 2nd round ability. Add in his return ability and now he has 1st round potential.

A gadget RB is hillman. Who has speed but is a 3rd down back. He has be used for special offensive plays here and there.

McCaffery is an offensive weapon. He can be split out to slot. Line in back field. He can be played on slow LB. He is a gem for a good OC. Imagine what belicheat would do with him. He would be a scarier version of wes welker because you must account for him at all times and he can sneak out of backfield.

And he can fill the returner hole.

5. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I don't think this is even a rumor.
    It is now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

I'm on Twitter a lot for NFL news and I had never heard anything about this "rumor" until I saw this thread.

9. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    It is now.
    I contend that it still isn't...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    God I pray Jax takes Fournette and Carolina takes McCaffrey. End the nonsense early.
    That's likely what will happen (though, there is starting to be talk that it happens in reverse order of what you posted)

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I contend that it still isn't...
    I contend that you should shut the **** up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'd be surprised if two running backs went that high. Maybe it speaks to the quality at other positions, I don't know. That just goes against what seems to be the prevailing theory on the position the last 10 years.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I contend that you should shut the **** up.
    I disagree.

I'd be surprised if two running backs went that high. Maybe it speaks to the quality at other positions, I don't know. That just goes against what seems to be the prevailing theory on the position the last 10 years.
    I think that's exactly what it is honestly. This draft is so mediocre across the board. There are a few elite players peppered throughout the draft, but for the most part, there is no depth to the draft, it's all high end talent, no middle or late talent. There is a big drop off from the guys who are going early to even the guys who are going in the 2nd or 3rd round. Just no depth in this draft at all and the "high end" guys probably would be 2nd or 3rd rounders in most normal drafts.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Why don't you like the Caff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

McCalf is more of a device RB than a gadget RB. I wish people would quit getting this wrong. A gadget RB breaks immediately after the warranty because gadgets are space-age and fancy but not known for their durability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

And this is when I tune out forums, social media, and media outlets on tv until draft day lol, you start hearing the dumbest trade ideas ever around this time. The Broncos are going to trade there most talented quarterback, for a RB and pretty much stick themselves with Trevor the rest of the way in a offense that does not even fit Trevor skill set.

See you guy's on draft day! I am so looking forward to it, but I have no desire for all the crazy trade talk that's obviously coming. What would a QB guy like Arians want with a QB with a poor work ethic that they would give up #13 for him? Smh
    Last edited by DT88TheGreat; 04-24-2017 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean to play devil's advocate here...They've seen him, know what he's capable of and if the rumors surrounding his work ethic are true (probably are not) then it would make sense that they take that kind of an offer for him.

This is likely just a dumb rumor with zero substance, but it's not totally unthinkable that the FO has already made up their mind on Paxton.
    You trade up in the first to draft a QB and then during the off season while he's working his ass off you deem his work ethic an issue? Does thjs even make a ounce of sense? Do you know how much of a joke Elway would look like as a GM? It's almost disrespectful to entertain these kind of BS stories because it makes elway and company look dumb.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived DT88TheGreat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information