Thread: Arizona Cardinals: The Paxton Lynch Possibility

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Who is lynch12?
    Check out the 2nd link I posted.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

No thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Nice attempt to cover your mistake, not really buying it, maybe some will.

And yes, I have bias towards trevor, but that doesn't mean I have bias against Paxton. If he wins the job, he wins my support. Surely you realized i was intentionally being way over the top in my posts about Paxton due to the fact that "Lynch12" was a smarmy little troll and my posts got him all hot and bothered? Sometimes it's fun to feed the troll. Especially when the troll is such a pain in the ass.
    You don't have too buy anything, you of all people would be the main one to hope im somehow banned for being somebody I am not. Lynch12 used to be at your throat the most from reading the post.

Honestly after seeing just how anti Paxton you are in your past post I really don't need to debate with you over the QB battle, it's clear who you are for and who you are against. Seeing how you surf the web for click bait stories bashing Paxton the other day is just the icing on the cake.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

lol

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    You don't have too buy anything, you of all people would be the main one to hope im somehow banned for being somebody I am not. Lynch12 used to be at your throat the most from reading the post.

Honestly after seeing just how anti Paxton you are in your past post I really don't need to debate with you over the QB battle, it's clear who you are for and who you are against
    . Seeing how you surf the web for click bait stories bashing Paxton the other day is just the icing on the cake.
    Which is exactly why I have a hard time believe you are who you say you are, you have a real hard time grasping the difference between reality and fiction. There is how I talk about Paxton when I'm trying to ryle up Lynch12 and then there is how I talk about him the rest of the time.

"surf the web for click bait stories" child please.... I occasionally post things I see on reddit. I frequent the Broncos subreddit there. I very openly indicated when I posted said "click bait articles" that I didn't put a lot of stock in their merit, but please, continue...

You seem to really take all this way to seriously. It's almost like you think this is a war or something and if I'm not with you, I'm a horrible terrible person.

What I want to know is who in their right minds supposedly goes back and does research about other posters and their habits? Obsessive much? Jesus dude, it's a discussion forum. Ain't nobody got time to go gather intel on the "enemy".

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    There is a little orange box with white inside and a search indicator, surely somebody has the intelligence to use it if they are called a former member. Why dont you search yas and lynch and see what comes up. Somebody also said I was king.

Anyhow, it's not hard to double back and read and learn who has a bias against Paxton and who has a bias against trev, freyaka is surely one of them who opposes Pax.

I'll be (yash) and Lynch. But here it goes incase there are veteran member's who are clueless of this feature. it's only right to see who the hell you're being called.
    http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...archid=3708667

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/...archid=3708677

Those guy's are livewires, especially Mr Lynch, he was tearing into people ass's
    What?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    What?
    He wants you to go read all of his old posts.

10. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Another shit spread QB at 20 and two starters for a gadget RB? That's even more stupid, no offense.

But wait...lemme guess...Watson has the "It factor"?
    Yup.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Man, that's dumb. You hear the most idiotic stories this time of year, but that one was da ultra dumb. They should give up on Paxton Lynch before even figuring out if he can be a franchise QB? And if Denver was willing to walk away from their 1st round pick of a year ago, whom they traded up to get, why would Arizona want him that badly?

Wouldn't that be pretty damning evidence that Paxton was a bust if Denver were willing to give up on him so soon? Wouldn't that make you more likely NOT to want to trade for him if you're the Cardinals?

If AZ thinks they need a QB that badly, why not draft DeShaun Watson at #13? Why take a risk on a guy some other team has already given up on?

None of that makes the remotest sense. Denver isn't giving up on Paxton before they can even develop him and see if he could be a long term answer at QB!
    Is there even a small hint that Lynch is anything? Just one thing. What?

Its been two years. He has shown NOTHING, and when I mean nothing, I mean NOTHING.

What are you seeing that I am not? Just wondering. To say we don't know as fans, well we know something. That is that he has shown NOTHING. Not to two coaching staffs. Not in front of any fans that have attended training camps. Not in any preseason game. Not in any TC in front of any reporters and not in any game he was given playing time in regular season games this season or last season. NOTHING.

Am I wrong here?

Oh, and this one game won't be near enough. Even if he shows SOMETHING. In fact, I am hoping he does not give us this crap false sense of hope by looking good against a team playing for nothing. That will then give certain fans this notion that Lynch could be something in this league.

This team needs whole sale changes. Personally, I am hoping they DON'T draft another freaking TALL project QB like Allen in the first round. I would rather them go after a FA (mainly Alex Smith) or trade for Eli Manning, and have Chad Kelly groomed as a backup and lets see what he has in TC next year.

I hope they draft a stud ILB with that high pick they are going to be getting, then landing a RT in the 2nd round. Right tackles are NOT typically drafted in the 1st round. If this team drafts another freaking first round project QB, with NO seasoned veteran on this team to be any sort of mentor with a coaching staff that sucks, and a defense that is getting weaker, well this team will be in the land of Brownsville.

Chasing their tails and going through the coaching carousel. I am not really anticipating Elway making a wise decision. Been a while. In fact I think the Broncos are one TWO franchises that has not drafted ONE PRO BOWLER since 2012.

NOT ONE.

So, are you seeing something from Lynch that suggests he has something? What?
    Last edited by Broncoknight30; 12-28-2017 at 09:48 AM.

Lynch has shown absolutely nothing, and 1 meaningless week 17 game is going to prove otherwise.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Lynch has shown absolutely nothing, and 1 meaningless week 17 game is going to prove otherwise.
    it will confirm that he has nothing to show

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    it will confirm that he has nothing to show
    One can only hope

16. The Following User High Fived Broncoknight30 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    Is there even a small hint that Lynch is anything? Just one thing. What?

Its been two years. He has shown NOTHING, and when I mean nothing, I mean NOTHING.

What are you seeing that I am not? blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
    NOT ONE.

So, are you seeing something from Lynch that suggests he has something? What? Blah, blah.
    Take a look at the time stamp and answer your own question: Cugel posted 04-23-2017, 08:48 PM

That was in APRIL, BEFORE the season, when Paxton Lynch was being given an open chance to win the QB competition with Trevor. NOT now when he has another season of futility behind him and nobody doubts he's a bust.

Obviously, Elway wanted to give him a chance so it was dumb to think they would trade him before the season. Now nobody wants him, but that's how it goes some times. Not every first round QB pans out. Sometimes a guy just sucks and you can't help it.

Paxton had all the tools but never developed the mental attitude of a starting NFL QB. Now he's done. Maybe the keep him around as a #3 backup next year cause he's cheap. Maybe not too. This game might be his audition for a backup role.

Probably he sucks his way out of that too.

18. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Take a look at the time stamp and answer your own question: Cugel posted 04-23-2017, 08:48 PM

That was in APRIL, BEFORE the season, when Paxton Lynch was being given an open chance to win the QB competition with Trevor. NOT now when he has another season of futility behind him and nobody doubts he's a bust.

Obviously, Elway wanted to give him a chance so it was dumb to think they would trade him before the season. Now nobody wants him, but that's how it goes some times. Not every first round QB pans out. Sometimes a guy just sucks and you can't help it.

Paxton had all the tools but never developed the mental attitude of a starting NFL QB. Now he's done. Maybe the keep him around as a #3 backup next year cause he's cheap. Maybe not too. This game might be his audition for a backup role.

Probably he sucks his way out of that too.
    Got it. Thanks.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information