I can convert this to a wallpaper if anyone wants, but I set it up to print on standard paper.
Direct Link: http://i.imgur.com/VVGk80F.jpg
Last edited by MasterShake; 04-21-2017 at 08:33 AM.
The NFL is full of hypocrisy claiming concern over player safety and then making teams play on Thursday after a Sunday game, especially in the last quarter of the season. Is it really that hard for them to use it to create an extra bye?
- "My dream is for Slim and Dave to gain that biblical knowledge at the same time." Spiker
- "Elections are coming down to who promises the most "free" shit to the largest group of the least deserving." Chazoe60
- "I reject the implication that lube and pink dildos aren't useful." Buff
- "Franchise Tagged Lives Matter..but not as much as guaranteed money." Jaded
- "If I had to choose which turd I was going to be forced to eat, I'd probably rather the one with a little seasoning on it." CoachChaz
Remember when Baltimore played Cleveland and both teams had a combined 9 wins...and it was in week ******* 13? And if it's just dominant team vs. dominant team the game is worse because they're lacking rest.
You can get a nice phone one here. I'm too lazy to resize mine. http://www.denverbroncos.com/fans/wallpapers/index.html
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)