Thread: 2017 Broncos Printable Schedule

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Default 2017 Broncos Printable Schedule

I can convert this to a wallpaper if anyone wants, but I set it up to print on standard paper.

Direct Link: http://i.imgur.com/VVGk80F.jpg
    Last edited by MasterShake; 04-21-2017 at 08:33 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

The NFL is full of hypocrisy claiming concern over player safety and then making teams play on Thursday after a Sunday game, especially in the last quarter of the season. Is it really that hard for them to use it to create an extra bye?

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-502633668.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	10461

Thanks, it works just fine!

If you wanted to make another with the game times in central European time..... That would be pretty cool....

6. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post

If you wanted to make another with the game times in central European time..... That would be pretty cool....
    Aren't y'all just on Eastern time?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The NFL is full of hypocrisy claiming concern over player safety and then making teams play on Thursday after a Sunday game, especially in the last quarter of the season. Is it really that hard for them to use it to create an extra bye?
    No. It's not that hard. Honestly we'd get better games if we had two byes a year, regardless of TNF. I used to like TNF. Now I think it absolutely sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    No. It's not that hard. Honestly we'd get better games if we had two byes a year, regardless of TNF. I used to like TNF. Now I think it absolutely sucks.
    The quality on Thursday nights would be better and they could just eliminate a preseason game.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The quality on Thursday nights would be better and they could just eliminate a preseason game.
    They should just get rid of TNF. If they don't schedule continually dominant teams, or massive ratings drawing teams, its pointless because you end up with so many bad games that no one cares about.

Remember when Baltimore played Cleveland and both teams had a combined 9 wins...and it was in week ******* 13? And if it's just dominant team vs. dominant team the game is worse because they're lacking rest.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    They should just get rid of TNF. If they don't schedule continually dominant teams, or massive ratings drawing teams, its pointless because you end up with so many bad games that no one cares about.

Remember when Baltimore played Cleveland and both teams had a combined 9 wins...and it was in week ******* 13? And if it's just dominant team vs. dominant team the game is worse because they're lacking rest.
    I think they should keep it, but teams don't have to play the Sunday prior. It would eliminate a prea season game and give teams more rest. It would also help eliminate the sloppy play

I don't like almost agreeing with you. We're supposed to argue. GDI, Al. You're just ******* this up.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post

Maybe... maybe.

You can get a nice phone one here. I'm too lazy to resize mine. http://www.denverbroncos.com/fans/wallpapers/index.html

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information