Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cleveland murder suspect Steve Stephens kills himself after pursuit

Default Cleveland murder suspect Steve Stephens kills himself after pursuit

Steve Stephens, the Cleveland murder suspect who posted video of the slaying on Facebook, killed himself in Pennsylvania after a police chase, officers said Tuesday.

Someone spotted Stephens' white Ford Fusion in the parking lot of a McDonald's near Erie and called authorities, Pennsylvania State Police said.
    Stephens fled, and state troopers started a pursuit. One trooper performed a "PIT" maneuver -- a strategic way of ramming a vehicle to disable it.
    "As the vehicle was spinning out of control from the PIT maneuver, Stephens pulled a pistol and shot himself in the head," Pennsylvania State Police said.

Steve Stephens was spotted this morning by PSP members in Erie County. After a brief pursuit, Stephens shot and killed himself.
    9:46 AM - 18 Apr 2017
    30,857 30,857 Retweets 22,267 22,267 likes
    For two days, authorities across the country scrambled to find Stephens, the man wanted for the death of Robert Godwin -- a self-taught mechanic and grandfather of 14.
    "We're grateful that this has ended," Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams said. "We would prefer that it had not ended this way because there are a lot of questions, I'm sure, that not only the family but the city in general would have had for Steve."

Godwin's daughter Brenda Haymon learned of Stephens' death as she was planning funeral arrangements for her father.
    "All I can say is that I wish he had gone down in a hail of 100 bullets," Haymon told CNN. "I wish it had gone down like that instead of him shooting himself."
    Godwin, 74, was shot Sunday while walking home from an Easter meal with his children in Cleveland. Stephens later posted video of the elderly man's death on Facebook.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/18/us/cle...deo/index.html

Perfect ending to this piece of shit's life. Won't take up space in a cell and tax payers don''t have to pay to keep him alive. All scumbags should do people a favor and take the easy way out.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Is it wrong that I think he looks like Darien Stewart

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

He's a bitch.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    He's a bitch.
    Darien Stewart is a bitch?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I saw some blurb about this where it was the McDonald's employees who recognized him. They pulled the old, "pull up and we'll bring your food out in a minute. .. we're waiting on fries," ploy, and called police.

Is that right? If true, that is pretty awesome on the drive-thru team.

7. The Following 8 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    He's a bitch.
    Was. He was a bitch.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Thanks dude for saving the taxpayers some money.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

There's almost no way this story was going to have anything but a violent ending.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    I saw some blurb about this where it was the McDonald's employees who recognized him. They pulled the old, "pull up and we'll bring your food out in a minute. .. we're waiting on fries," ploy, and called police.

Is that right? If true, that is pretty awesome on the drive-thru team.
    Give that employee a nice bonus.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

12. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I think they should kill him again for good measure.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Happy meal? Sure thing buddy

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post

Is that right? If true, that is pretty awesome on the drive
    No, they should be fired for putting McDonald's patrons, employees and property at risk, just like stores that fire "heroes" who had stopped a robbery in the store by using a gun in violation of the store's anti-gun policy. They should have handed him his Happy Meal and let him drive safely away before calling police.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    No, they should be fired for putting McDonald's patrons, employees and property at risk, just like stores that fire "heroes" who had stopped a robbery in the store by using a gun in violation of the store's anti-gun policy. They should have handed him his Happy Meal and let him drive safely away before calling police.
    Except that's not what happened

Henry Sayers, the restaurant’s manager, said in an interview that Mr. Stephens bought a 20-piece order of Chicken McNuggets and a large order of French fries for $5.35 at the drive-through.

Mr. Stephens was given his order of McNuggets, but workers tried to make him wait by holding on to his French fries while calling the police after one of the workers recognized him as the subject of the manhunt.

“But he just took his nuggets and said, ‘I have to go,’ and he drove off,” Mr. Sayers said, adding that Mr. Stephens did not speed away but left the restaurant at a normal clip.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/18/u...erie.html?_r=0

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

It would be cool to put the fries in his casket.

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

I can't get that 74 year old mans face out of my mind. He was doing absolutely nothing but walking on a sidewalk. Afterall the BS he went through to get to 74 and be taken out by a pos like this guy is really ******.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

22. The Following 5 Users High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information