Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: California officer throws jaywalker to the ground and punches him in the face

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    He will get paid leave while he gets counselling.
    I think he is already on unpaid leave.

He should go to jail, but probably won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I think jaywalkers should be shot on site.

NOTE TO KING: THIS IS A JOKE.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

beefstews reply to this thread... "that black guy was just a bitch"
    Lol

5. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

The guy is an idiot egging a cop on tho.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

People get sick and tired of being harassed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    The cop agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    The cop agrees.
    Good - glad he knows that he's an *******.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Cops get tired of being harasses and egged on also.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post
    yes they do. That being said, they have chosen to take on the responsibility of a police officer. If they cannot help themselves from doing this kind of thing they should reconsider their decision and find a job behind a desk or pushing a broom.

Unfortunately alot of these guys become cops so they can do this to people.
    Last edited by weazel; 04-13-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

13. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I understand that. It's a job I'd never take. But I'm more sympathetic to the populaces that are overpoliced and don't have government backing, Turf. There's a lot of literature, studies, etc that point to overpolicing and police harassment being a static part of a lot of people's lives. With that being said, no one makes a cop stop a guy for jaywalking in a residential area. And there are videos out every day that show police misconduct and awful acts. We live in a society where over the past eight years the danger of being an officer has dropped. Is that the same for the vulnerable populaces?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

******** Lives Matter

yes they do. That being said, they have chosen to take on the responsibility of a police officer. If they cannot help themselves from doing this kind of thing they should reconsider their decision and find a job behind a desk or pushing a broom.

Unfortunately alot of these guys become cops so they can do this to people.
    Unfortunatley this will probably be getting worse. People who used to aspire to be cops just wont anymore because of being under a high powered microscope. I have talked to many young people that would be good cops that won't even consider it anymore. That's going to leave some people that wouldn't be good cops take those positions.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

I understand that. It's a job I'd never take. But I'm more sympathetic to the populaces that are overpoliced and don't have government backing, Turf. There's a lot of literature, studies, etc that point to overpolicing and police harassment being a static part of a lot of people's lives. With that being said, no one makes a cop stop a guy for jaywalking in a residential area. And there are videos out every day that show police misconduct and awful acts. We live in a society where over the past eight years the danger of being an officer has dropped. Is that the same for the vulnerable populaces?
    I would like to see where you get there is less danger of being a cop in the last 8 years because I don't believe that for a second my friend.
    Bill Williamson:

I would like to see where you get there is less danger of being a cop in the last 8 years because I don't believe that for a second my friend.
    http://www.npr.org/2015/09/17/441196...tistics-say-no

"2013 was the safest year for police officers, ever," he says. "The safest year in recorded history."

In fact, in the larger scheme of things, 2014 looks pretty normal. The number of murders of police was about the same as 2012, and actually a lot lower than 2011.

The long-term trend is even more encouraging: On average, only about half as many police are murdered every year now, as compared with the 1970s. Stoughton says some of that improvement is probably due to better training, better gear and radically improved trauma care for cops who are shot.

But he says the numbers suggest officers are also facing fewer attacks: The number of assaults on police has also fallen, though not as sharply.

Stoughton says he's not saying police work isn't dangerous — it certainly is. And he also admits we may be seeing a few more ambush killings — cops attacked just because they're cops.

But it's hard to isolate motives in these numbers, and any uptick is probably in the single digits.

"When we're talking about 780,000 state and local police officers who are interacting with people on 67 million occasions every year, the increase from five to eight, or five to 10 — statistically, it doesn't look significant," he says.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...angerous-game/

The second link is more graph heavy, so linking text isn't that useful - Definitely worth reading, though.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...709-story.html

This one is a little partisan because it was dealing with political accusations of the former administrations actions and words. To avoid a P and R violation, I'll simply say it's data and argumentation is worth reading as well.

19. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

**** that noise! I stand with the thin blue line. We have a world of idiots being raised and it's getting worse. Here is another video that went viral of a dummy harassing officers in a deli. This is the type of shit that would make me snap. I could of never been a cop.

https://youtu.be/_Nd7pFwyFb0
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information