Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: We are better then cleveland, according to this artivle

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Can you imagine a team with this defense winning 6 games?

Me neither. Maybe if both QBs get their arms ripped off by Joey Bosa in week one, and Von Miller goes on the IR. In short, a perfect storm of calamity like happened in 1999 when they lost Elway, Steve Atwater and T.D. and fell to 6-10.

Otherwise I'd say 7-8 wins is the basement, and 10 or 11 wins is the maximum. I don't see this team winning 12 games with this brutal schedule, and Trevor Siemian as the starter.

Even if the bottom falls out, there's no way the Broncos are drafting in the top 5. In 2011 when they had the #2 pick after winning only 4 games under McMoron the year before, if they had won even one more game I think they would have had the #6 pick (Patrick Peterson).

Some times a team that won only 6 or 7 games has the #10 pick. So, if you wanna suck for Luck, you really have to suck!
    The schedule always looks more brutal on paper at the beginning of the year. Teams that did good last year are going to drop and vice versa. Happens every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The schedule always looks more brutal on paper at the beginning of the year. Teams that did good last year are going to drop and vice versa. Happens every year.
    You're right about that. Last year all the teams that were scheduled to play the Panthers were looking at that game as a real challenge against the defending NFC Champion only to watch as the Panthers fell to 6-10. So, those schedules looked brutal prior to the season, because Carolina was 15-1 the year before, but nine games worse than that in 2016.

That's gotta happen to some teams this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    You're right about that. Last year all the teams that were scheduled to play the Panthers were looking at that game as a real challenge against the defending NFC Champion only to watch as the Panthers fell to 6-10. So, those schedules looked brutal prior to the season, because Carolina was 15-1 the year before, but nine games worse than that in 2016.

That's gotta happen to some teams this year.
    The Raiders and Chiefs are going to face a drop off this year. At least that's my belief based on little more than the fact that I hate them

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information