Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Starting QB prediction

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Default 2017 Starting QB prediction

This is a waste of a thread, but then it's the offseason.

I've got 80-20 it's Trevor starting game 1 of 2017. Here's why I think that. If Paxton was serious about starting 2017, he would have done some offseason work with the receivers. I don't care if the GT and SMU cats don't show, he'd do something. He'd fight for the job. I just don't see that spark, that fire. I see it with Trevor because even though he might be the Ryan Lochte to Paxton's Phelps, he's grinding and using the disses as fuel to improve.

I guess we'll see.

Yeah, so what %'s you got for Trev and Pax? As starter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    This is a waste of a thread, but then it's the offseason.

I've got 80-20 it's Trevor starting game 1 of 2017. Here's why I think that. If Paxton was serious about starting 2017, he would have done some offseason work with the receivers. I don't care if the GT and SMU cats don't show, he'd do something. He'd fight for the job. I just don't see that spark, that fire. I see it with Trevor because even though he might be the Ryan Lochte to Paxton's Phelps, he's grinding and using the disses as fuel to improve.

I guess we'll see.

Yeah, so what %'s you got for Trev and Pax? As starter?
    I'm not disagreeing, but let me ask you: if this turns out to be true, is it time to shop Lynch? I don't mean TS starting, I mean the reason why Lynch isn't starting.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

4. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I'm not disagreeing, but let me ask you: if this turns out to be true, is it time to shop Lynch? I don't mean TS starting, I mean the reason why Lynch isn't starting.
    If Lynch can't sniff the field I don't think he'll bring much on the trade market....two chickens and a bag of rice?

6. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    If Lynch can't sniff the field I don't think he'll bring much on the trade market....two chickens and a bag of rice?
    I don't want us to get ahead of ourselves. If, and I mean if the coaches decide that he's not putting in the work and decide to move on there are plenty of other coaches who will see a first round pick with a rocket arm and think they can change him. Getting compensation won't be hard.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

8. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

I don't want us to get ahead of ourselves. If, and I mean if the coaches decide that he's not putting in the work and decide to move on there are plenty of other coaches who will see a first round pick with a rocket arm and think they can change him. Getting compensation won't be hard.
    If he can't compete with a 7th round I beg to differ, unless that 7th round pick turns into an all pro

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    If he can't compete with a 7th round I beg to differ, unless that 7th round pick turns into an all pro
    That's ok. We can disagree. I don't think he's going anywhere anyway.

12. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

That's ok. We can disagree. I don't think he's going anywhere anyway.
    Probably right. We'll know more when see him this preseason. It will be easy to see if he's progressed.

Siemian looked like a totally different player last preseason than he did the previous preseason

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Poor Paxton, washed up after 11 months.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Barring injury, I would be completely shocked if Trevor isn't starting week 1. Every sign in the world is pointing that way.

18. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

It's a 60 40 in favor of TS. He has to compete and Lynch should improve. To be honest, if PL is even close to TS in the competition they're going with PL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

As soon as season ended lynch hired a QB guru voach to help his mechanics and has been working with him the entire off season in florida.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    As soon as season ended lynch hired a QB guru voach to help his mechanics and has been working with him the entire off season in florida.
    I'm dreaming of the talented stud panning out. Lord knows we need it
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    It's the same guy he worked with prior to the draft.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Barring injury, I would be completely shocked if Trevor isn't starting week 1. Every sign in the world is pointing that way.
    Can't disagree with this.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I say we trade for Eli Manning and win the Super Bowl.

27. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information