Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Starting QB prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Well at least there's no debating your talent and style big guy...
    I have no talent but I have so much style it's technically illegal!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Hey man who wants talent when Ralph Lauren is envious of your style.

3. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Sanders just posted that he was the 2nd lowest drop rate 2016. PFF stats.

131 pass targets
    80 catchable targets
    1 drop
    1.25% drop rate
    2/96 of eligable WRs (min 50 pass targets)

5. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I have no talent but I have so much style it's technically illegal!
    I'm the opposite. I've got tons of talent, but no style at all. Or at least my style is kinda "80's cool" which is not cool today.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Siemian is going to be the starter. There is very little doubt in my mind.

This is my worst nightmare. Nothing I saw last year made me want to see another year of it.

8. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    This is my worst nightmare. Nothing I saw last year made me want to see another year of it.
    You don't like a middling at best talent that history instructs us will almost certainly never be a great difference maker as an individual player? You don't want to invest more time into that?

If PL is close to TS come regular season, and we don't go with PL, I will drown myself in nacho cheese.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Watching Lynch in the pocket last year could be likened to a 3 legged gazelle running from a cheetah.

I hope he's been in the film room learning to read defenses.

11. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

When does the entire team hit the field for OTAs?
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Watching Lynch in the pocket last year could be likened to a 3 legged gazelle running from a cheetah.

I hope he's been in the film room learning to read defenses.
    He started two games. With little first team reps. Of course he looked raw. He was still on par with TS. He completed 59% of his passes. TS completed 59.5%. And every excuse that TS got -and let's be honest he was given every excuse in the world- would also apply to PL. TS sucked at reading defenses and was a second year guy who was in QB meetings with PFM. What's his excuse?

He started two games. With little first team reps. Of course he looked raw. He was still on par with TS. He completed 59% of his passes. TS completed 59.5%. And every excuse that TS got -and let's be honest he was given every excuse in the world- would also apply to PL. TS sucked at reading defenses and was a second year guy who was in QB meetings with PFM. What's his excuse?
    Let's get back to the 3 legged gazelle comment. It was a fantastic post. Thank you for conceding.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Let's get back to the 3 legged gazelle comment. It was a fantastic post. Thank you for conceding.
    It gained you three style points. I guess I just get irritated at people who defend TS but take shots at PL. By all logic, they should be clamoring for PL. He was on par with TS in a far more difficult situation.

17. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Sure he completed 59.5 post injury when his accuracy and arm strength were down...Pre-injury it was consistently 65+ It averaged over 4 games 68.25

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Sure he completed 59.5 post injury when his accuracy and arm strength were down...Pre-injury it was consistently 65+ in the first 5 games he average 66.6%
    Ah, it's all injury! And we'll forget how the offense was called in the first two games, and the fact that Cincy's corners imploded.

I don't mean to be such an insufferable ass. I do apologize for being a killjoy.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I don't mean to be such an insufferable ass. I do apologize for being a killjoy.
    Don't apologize. The same dudes saying that Kyle Orion was a perennial pro bowler if it weren't for his dislocated finger and perpetual high-ankle sprains have been reincarnated as Siemian apologists. Some folks just love an underdog, aww shucks success story to the point where they can't see the forest for the trees.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information