Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Starting QB prediction

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Yup as it was written, Paxton caps off an impressive week..... Just those who are there watching the guy's practice, I'm fine with being at that table right now.

If Trevor was winning the competition right now we'd haved to accept that as well. Trevor can not be out shined in practice and expect to get the nod for the actual game's. He doesn't really have a physical advantage to bank on. He's supposed to be the smart one, quick learner and always look good in shorts. he out classed Paxton and Sanchez in OTAs going forward last off season. If it sounded like more of that then Trevor would definitely be closer to getting the nod over Paxton.
    It's your outlandish assumptions and leaps of logic. I just can't relate to such nonsense. No offense.

I'm chill with whoever wins.

2. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

You're chill, be cool then playa.

Enjoy the Lynch show, this is what Elway envisioned when he traded up to draft Lynch. In Elway I trust.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Given the recent reports from OTAs I think Paxton is looking like he is going to take the lead. He's doing every bit as well but he's pushing the ball downfield. To me that's very important.
    Where are these reports?

If you tell me they are posted in this thread I am sorry for being me (lazy)
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Enjoy the Lynch show, this is what Elway envisioned when he traded up to draft Lynch. In Elway I trust.
    Absolutely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    GENERAL GEORGE PATON

Cash me outside den....how bout dat?
    IN PATON I TRUST.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived WARHORSE For This Post:

This thread keeps on giving.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    This thread keeps on giving.
    Until there is undisputed starter we will continue to see threads like this
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Where exactly are you watching practice from?
    Next to Cugel's sources.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

11. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Until there is undisputed starter we will continue to see threads like this
    Have you watched Broncos football for the past few decades? Even when there is an undisputed starter, threads like this will keep going clamoring for the backup. Some things around here never change.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Have you watched Broncos football for the past few decades? Even when there is an undisputed starter, threads like this will keep going clamoring for the backup. Some things around here never change.
    That's no shit.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

15. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Pretty sure when manning was here the threads shifted to why we don't we have fullback in the offense
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Pretty sure when manning was here the threads shifted to why we don't we have fullback in the offense
    Because it is a giant waste of space.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Broncos need to go back to the Pro Set/Split Backs to really get most out of their FB, that'd be tits.

Brandon Jacobs type on one side and a Mike Alstott on the other. Pound these 220lb LB's through a mother****er face, they just ain't gon' want dat.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

19. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Broncos need to go back to the Pro Set/Split Backs to really get most out of their FB, that'd be tits.

Brandon Jacobs type on one side and a Mike Alstott on the other. Pound these 220lb LB's through a mother****er face, they just ain't gon' want dat.
    Not sure you're serious, but: When that forces them to bench their nickelback for a LB and bring a safety to the line, could we still exploit them deep? "Run to establish the pass" only works if you've got the personnel for the kill shot. I'd rather run many kinds of plays from a few formations than a few plays from many kinds of formations, because every time we substitute they can too. Initiative is offenses chief advantage, so I don't like tipping my hand to the D.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

When a team knows how your coming and still cant stop you is what makes you an elite offense. If the Broncos offense plans on being elite like the defense is aiming for every year then they better start being able to punish teams even if they know it's coming because that shit happens all the time. Some teams have the ability and do the studying to know tendencies and they will know what you are doing and it's up to you to still punish them.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information