Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Vance Joseph offseason workout presser

I think he will be better than CJ Anderson honestly. Just look at how he destroys arm tackles and tackles all together. He punished houston defenders and bowled forward for extra yardage.
    https://youtu.be/Soynd1c1g7s

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    To hell with these doubters homes. Booker is a stud. Booker 2017.
    Appreciate the love homie.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived DT88TheGreat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    I think he will be better than CJ Anderson honestly. Just look at how he destroys arm tackles and tackles all together. He punished houston defenders and bowled forward for extra yardage.
    https://youtu.be/Soynd1c1g7s
    I love CJ. So I say this with that in mind. CJ needs to show off this year or he's done. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I guess RB is a huge ? this year. Would love Mixon in the mix, but not at 20 and he ain't there at 51 or w/e. Kamara? Nah. CJ and Booker are great prospects. The position just ain't filled.

No way C-Mac is there at 20...just ain't reality
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I guess RB is a huge ? this year. Would love Mixon in the mix, but not at 20 and he ain't there at 51 or w/e. Kamara? Nah. CJ and Booker are great prospects. The position just ain't filled.

I think you're completely right but I really hope you're wrong. I have somehow McCaffrey was there at 20 they better run their asses to the podium because he fills Three Needs on this team

8. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

I love CJ. So I say this with that in mind. CJ needs to show off this year or he's done. Period.
    Yeah I like him but I think his production is easily replaceable with booker, then we could go find a play making speedish type of RB to pair with Booker so we can have a little more home run potential coming out of the backfield. If we didn't have OL issues I would be drooling to grab mccafrey or cook from FSU. But oh well can't go with the sexy pick all the time. I think they are going to draft OL in the first round despite the fact that there will probably be skill position players like TE, RB, Ross from Washington the WR, and some defensive guys that I love like a peppers who IMO would absolutely thrive at linebacker with the versatility to cover tight ends and RB and even some WRs very effectively. This guy can simply do it all. Blitz, rush, lay the boom, speed, quickness, smarts, and he's NASTY. He is everything the Broncos defense is known for and wants to continue being.

I dont think he's there at 20 either but stranger thing's have happened.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I'm willing to give him a chance with better line play, but there was nothing special about him last year.
    Where is this better line play coming from?
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah I like him but I think his production is easily replaceable with booker, then we could go find a play making speedish type of RB to pair with Booker so we can have a little more home run potential coming out of the backfield. If we didn't have OL issues I would be drooling to grab mccafrey or cook from FSU. But oh well can't go with the sexy pick all the time. I think they are going to draft OL in the first round despite the fact that there will probably be skill position players like TE, RB, Ross from Washington the WR, and some defensive guys that I love like a peppers who IMO would absolutely thrive at linebacker with the versatility to cover tight ends and RB and even some WRs very effectively. This guy can simply do it all. Blitz, rush, lay the boom, speed, quickness, smarts, and he's NASTY. He is everything the Broncos defense is known for and wants to continue being.
    CJ is near impossible to replace. The dude is pure asswhoop when he plays his game. It's childish to think you just plug in some other fool not named C-Mac, Cook, Mixon, or Fournette. I'm concerned he's lost CJ's current footing tho.

CJ is near impossible to replace. The dude is pure asswhoop when he plays his game. It's childish to think you just plug in some other fool not named C-Mac, Cook, Mixon, or Fournette. I'm concerned he's lost CJ's current footing tho.
    CJ is not a top back in the league, he is like middle of the pack to me, and he is always hurt. Booker isn't just some guy either. Who is the one that I said will easily replace Anderson. I said plug in an explosive back to pair with Booker.

Anderson had 4 touchdowns and 437 yards last year.

The year before he had 720 rushing yard and 5 touchdowns.

I wouldn't hardly call that impossible to replace.

His production has gotten worse every year the last 3 year's.

15. The Following User High Fived DT88TheGreat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

CJ is not a top back in the league, he is like middle of the pack to me, and he is always hurt. Booker isn't just some guy either. Who is the one that I said will easily replace Anderson. I said plug in an explosive back to pair with Booker.
    Need a line and a QB. Man... I hope this isn't 2016 redux.

17. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Anderson had 4 touchdowns and 437 yards last year.

The year before he had 720 rushing yard and 5 touchdowns.

I wouldn't hardly call that impossible to replace.

His production has gotten worse every year the last 3 year's.
    Yeah, that's fair. Those of us believers have to admit this is his last chance to shine.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

No doubt about the line and qb, but he got paid a nice contract to be the guy and he has been just another guy. I am giving him this season to show out though. Because I think the culture is changing and the O line attitude will change and itll be better. It is on him to stay healthy somehow though.

21. The Following User High Fived DT88TheGreat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

No doubt about the line and qb, but he got paid a nice contract to be the guy and he has been just another guy. I am giving him this season to show out though. Because I think the culture is changing and the O line attitude will change and itll be better. It is on him to stay healthy somehow though.
    agreed. It's hard not to be better than Denison and Barone. That said I'm not at all sold on Vijay as a better head coach nor do I think it's a lock that our defense maintains the momentum that we had with Wade Phillips.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information