Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The Top Tackles of the 2017 Draft Class

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Nope. But saying that robinson held him in check is not true.
    Would love to watch that film with you bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Would love to watch that film with you bro.
    Haha. I was looking for more film on him but SEC games werw all i could get. I am pretty sure he had a rough time with clemson too.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Haha. I was looking for more film on him but SEC games werw all i could get. I am pretty sure he had a rough time with clemson too.
    That Film Room Ep. 23, Myles v. Cam was a good share, thx. Just watched it. To me it says 'draft Cam.' But you don't think so?
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

I posted two videos and evidence of him being beat. Along with numerous draft experts pointing out his flaws. Only thing i didnt do was hold your hand and give you time stamps for all the times he was beat.

I said that he was helped out by the fact that bama runs the hell out of the ball....away from him and a running QB.

Go watch the damn video you will see him abused by garrett and lsu DL.
    You seen a LT beat a couple times? And that's the end all be all, but 15 plus minutes, play after play of him owning #15 is irrelevant? That's weak and clearly says you are in denial bro.

Getting beat a couple times a game in the NFL means your QB is sacked and beaten down. If I get beat a couple times a game consistently I'm bad as a LT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    You seen a LT beat a couple times? And that's the end all be all, but 15 plus minutes, play after play of him owning #15 is irrelevant? That's weak and clearly says you are in denial bro.
    This is kind of where I am at.

Joe Thomas has.been beat before, every LT gets beat sometimes. That doesn't mean a thing. Just means he got beat a couple times by a great rusher, meanwhile the rest of the 60 snaps he owned Garrett and that's just facts.

Joe Thomas has had sackless seasons.

So when you just give up two sacks a game it's only making you the worst starter in the league. No big deal?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

https://youtu.be/s1Dz6-Xs0Y0

Here is robinson being abused by Garrett. Its not pretty. Bull rush. Speed rush.
    A couple of the blown up the rusher in the backfield plays wasn't even Robinson assignments, your own video doesn't help your argument. Ive seen this video before, you are talking about a couple plays vs 15 minutes of film with about 30-40 snaps of Garrett being owned by Robinson.

Von Miller is a great pass rusher. Von Miller doesn't average a sack a game. Think about that for a second. The onus on the LT is to go one on one with the best pass rusher the other team has with no help.

That's the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Joe Thomas has had sackless seasons.

So when you just give up two sacks a game it's only making you the worst starter in the league. No big deal?
    You don't have to give up the sack to be beat. Bad throws, throw aways, qb hits, qb pressures all come from being beat.

In that video the guy is raving about Robsinon at 2:30...while Robinson is holding onto old boys jersey...

This is not going well.

You don't have to give up the sack to be beat. Bad throws, throw aways, qb hits, qb pressures all come from being beat.
    Exactly - so if he's going to be getting beaten several times a game he's not actually all that great. The top guys don't give up a ton of those.

Robinson is going to be a guard. Or, he's going to end up like another massive LT from Alabama and turn into a RT. He's an Andre Smith clone.

A couple of the blown up the rusher in the backfield plays wasn't even Robinson assignments, your own video doesn't help your argument. Ive seen this video before, you are talking about a couple plays vs 15 minutes of film with about 30-40 snaps of Garrett being owned by Robinson.
    As a matter of fact this video the guy making it said Robinson had his best game of the year vs Garrett and texas a&m, so your video once again doesn't help your argument. I didn't even have to hear this guy say that to actually see that Robinson owned him the entire game. I'm not sure what you have against cam but it's seriously making you delusional about what happened in this game.

Why are you talking to yourself? Why are you mad at yourself?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information