Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 55 of 55

Thread: UFC thread

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly
    Posts
    16,722

    Default

    Great matchup here. Cowboy vs Lawler

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly
    Posts
    16,722

    Default

    hell of a fight

  3. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    hell of a fight
    It was; I think it was a draw.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Denver
    Adopted Bronco:
    C Kelly
    Posts
    16,722

    Default

    this card is so stacked. Woodley fight

  5. #50

    Default

    That head kick by Jones was brutal.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    That head kick by Jones was brutal.
    How you not fight for 15 months and look better than you ever have prior to that? I loved Jones when he first came onto the scene. I remember watching his early fights and just being Amazed by him. As I said I grew up in the martial arts trained in multiple disciplines and he was so amazing because he's so athletic and he had wrestling and striking and excellent Jiu-Jitsu and he's so Tactical. But again how did he come back after a 15-month layoff and look better than he ever has against the guy that if it were not for Jones would go down as the best light heavyweight ever.

  7. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    How you not fight for 15 months and look better than you ever have prior to that? I loved Jones when he first came onto the scene. I remember watching his early fights and just being Amazed by him. As I said I grew up in the martial arts trained in multiple disciplines and he was so amazing because he's so athletic and he had wrestling and striking and excellent Jiu-Jitsu and he's so Tactical. But again how did he come back after a 15-month layoff and look better than he ever has against the guy that if it were not for Jones would go down as the best light heavyweight ever.
    He did look good, and so did Cormier, up until the shin to the head.

  8. #53

    Default

    Jones is a god. He needs to stay out of his own way though.
    Crazy how he had a good heart; but those bad, bad hands...

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Colorado
    Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Jones is a god. He needs to stay out of his own way though.
    must be something about that last name and amazing Fighters aye kinger?

  10. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:


  11. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    must be something about that last name and amazing Fighters aye kinger?
    Crazy how he had a good heart; but those bad, bad hands...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-26-2013, 05:24 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 09:09 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 12:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
dedicated servers
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group