Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC thread

Last night’s card was pretty good. It was hard to see T-Wood get dominated like that but I’m excited to see Gilbert Burns contend for the title. That guy is so well rounded it’s scary.

2. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Gaejthe has CTE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

I can't believe we're not talking about this more. They've had so many good cards recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    I can't believe we're not talking about this more. They've had so many good cards recently.
    I’ve watched most of them. In fact I paid for Masvidal’s ppv, which was a huge disappointment. It was evident at the end of the first round Jorge was not in shape for that fight.

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I’ve watched most of them. In fact I paid for Masvidal’s ppv, which was a huge disappointment. It was evident at the end of the first round Jorge was not in shape for that fight.
    Lol what did you expect Al? He had six days to prep. there's being in shape and there's a fight camp. I want to see him run that one back with a full three or four month fight camp.

Lol what did you expect Al? He had six days to prep. there's being in shape and there's a fight camp. I want to see him run that one back with a full three or four month fight camp.
    As do I. That’s the fight I wanted to see and that isn’t what Jorge is like in shape. He didn’t use the ring at all. He didn’t throw a lot of combinations. That was not Gamebread.
    You are correct, but part of me was hoping he was training as if something might happen and he would get the call. I wish Dana wouldn’t have played hardball with him initially.
    Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 08-07-2020 at 09:08 AM.

Do you think Gaethje has much of a chance?

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

McGregor lost!

Poirer stuns McGregor via 2nd-round TKO!

Pretty shocked and as a McGregor fan, a little disappointed. He was leading handily until the KO.

Thought the card overall was pretty disappointing with the exception of the Muradov KO (which otherwise wasn't that great of a fight).

Was looking forward to the card and am leaving kind of blah about it. I wasn't all that shocked by the Chandler win...
    Last edited by tomjonesrocks; 01-24-2021 at 01:16 AM.

11. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post
    Pretty shocked and as a McGregor fan, a little disappointed. He was leading handily until the KO.

Thought the card overall was pretty disappointing with the exception of the Muradov KO (which otherwise wasn't that great of a fight).

Was looking forward to the card and am leaving kind of blah about it. I wasn't all that shocked by the Chandler win...
    I am sure we will have McGregor vs. Poirer III in the future. (Winner takes all)

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I am sure we will have McGregor vs. Poirer III in the future. (Winner takes all)
    Sounds like even though it seemed to me Conor was landing his shots meanwhile those leg kicks badly damaged him. Left on crutches.

14. The Following User High Fived tomjonesrocks For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tomjonesrocks View Post

I think Chandler is kind of exciting for the future. We had a good time watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I'm looking forward to that.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information