Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LT King Dunlap just released by the Chargers

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

For a non-guaranteed, minimum contract, yes. It's a given a rookie gets drafted or a trade is swung for a LT at this point, signing Dunlap would just add leverage.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

He would make sense to add competition at either tackle spot.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Deal I read said that he and his ex-GF had agreed to let him go to her house to get some of his clothes. They didn't realize that "no contact" meant no contact. Duh. Neighbors saw his car in her driveway and called the cops. Doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but violating a restraining order can be a big deal to the right judge.
    ...his lawyer told WKRN the issue was a “misunderstanding,” after he went to the girlfriend’s house to get some clothes.

“This event was a misunderstanding between the parties as to what was allowed under the order,” attorney Worrick Robinson said. “They had been discussing a joint resolution. This was not an egregious event, but two parties trying to come to a mutual understanding.

“Unfortunately a literal reading of the order meant absolutely no contact, and we trust the facts will resolve all issues in a favorable way for Mr. Dunlap.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tective-order/
    He has the right to retrieve his personal property as long as he coordinates it with his ex-GF. I also know that the courts would prefer that couples figure out legal resolutions on their own in order to not tie up the courts with every little issue, as well as the fact that involving your lawyers in every dialog can get very expensive. The fact that he wasn’t charged with breaking & entering, & that his ex-GF wasn't the one call the police, leads me to think that there's definitely still some twists that could come out with this story.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I'm sure King's wardrobe of 5XXL clothes aren't easy to obtain...
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Sign him. He's bad. Okung was slightly better than bad. Dunlap is much cheaper. Draft an OT in the ASAP and move on with it, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    He and Mixon will get along great

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dzone For This Post:

OIC, that makes sense. Of course Goodell has to see it that way too.
    Yes, because Goodell is a bastion of rational thought when it comes to player discipline

9. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yes, because Goodell is a bastion of rational thought when it comes to player discipline
    You are preaching to the choir!

11. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

You are preaching to the choir!
    What are you talking about? He's never done you guys wrong. I was talking about every other situation where Goodell was too heavy handed

13. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information