Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Broncos sign DT's Domata Peko & Zach Kerr

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Agreed----
    I think he was BPA. The talent the guy has is staggeringly high. Side note - that means nothing, absolutely nothing, if the reports are true that he's lazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I think he was BPA. The talent the guy has is staggeringly high. Side note - that means nothing, absolutely nothing, if the reports are true that he's lazy.
    I was more concerned about his football iq

3. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

I was more concerned about his football iq
    Well, I think we're looking at it the same way. Even if someone has an average or low ability to learn something, they can learn it to a high degree (literally and figuratively) if they work hard at it.

The talent level is absurd. His arm is redonkulous. He's fast, durable, can throw with touch, et al. Everyone was amazed by Wentz' talents and Lynch is half a notch behind him.

Upon reflection, I like the Peko signing. I wish he was Poe, but we can't sign everyone.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Well, I think we're looking at it the same way. Even if someone has an average or low ability to learn something, they can learn it to a high degree (literally and figuratively) if they work hard at it.

The talent level is absurd. His arm is redonkulous. He's fast, durable, can throw with touch, et al. Everyone was amazed by Wentz' talents and Lynch is half a notch behind him.

Upon reflection, I like the Peko signing. I wish he was Poe, but we can't sign everyone.
    I agree with 97.34 percent of this.

I agree with 97.34 percent of this.
    Let's make a madden trade for Andrew Luck!

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Peko is a great bargain pick up. Instant uphrase over sly. Sly was one of lowest rated interior defensive players last season.

DT position in my mind has a couple year bandaid but a new playera needs to be drafted or developed

Let's make a madden trade for Andrew Luck!
    I could get behind that QB change.

Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 19m19 minutes ago

#Broncos DL Zach Kerr's 2-yr deal is $3.25M w/ 1.5M gtd. 250K in 46-man gameday incentives. 500K sign bonus. Could start at 3-tech.

10. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Cameron Wolfe‏Verified account @CameronWolfe 19m19 minutes ago

#Broncos DL Zach Kerr's 2-yr deal is $3.25M w/ 1.5M gtd. 250K in 46-man gameday incentives. 500K sign bonus. Could start at 3-tech.
    what the hell does that mean? we don't even have a three-tech in our base defense. . . is he trying to say this guy is going to play as an interior pass rusher in the nickel?

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    what the hell does that mean? we don't even have a three-tech in our base defense. . . is he trying to say this guy is going to play as an interior pass rusher in the nickel?
    New coach, new system. Just because we didn't utilize a 3-tech in our base last year, doesn't mean that it won't be the same this year. I think it's entirely possible we could be using a multiple front this year rather than simply 3-4. 3-tech is more common in a 4-3, but it is used on 3-4 and multiple fronts. I really think that's why we were going after Campbell, because he also can be a 3-tech D-lineman.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    New coach, new system. Just because we didn't utilize a 3-tech in our base last year, doesn't mean that it won't be the same this year. I think it's entirely possible we could be using a multiple front this year rather than simply 3-4. 3-tech is more common in a 4-3, but it is used on 3-4 and multiple fronts. I really think that's why we were going after Campbell, because he also can be a 3-tech D-lineman.
    they said they were going to use the same front this year. . . i think wolf is just confused. . .

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    they said they were going to use the same front this year. . . i think wolf is just confused. . .
    If we run multiple fronts they can still primarily operate out of the same front, but also show different looks to confuse the offense. All that was said is that we are staying with 3-4, that doesn't mean we won't be mixing in other looks. That said, more teams are using a 3-tech in a 3-4 front these days so it's not unheard of that we utilize him as a 3-tech even if we only run a 3-4 front.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information