Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2016-2017 College Basketball Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lets see if UNC can slow down the Duck offense now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Interesting read from Dan Wolken today:

http://amp.usatoday.com/story/432275001/
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Sports betting is going to be one of those things people look back on years in the future and wonder how it was ever illegal.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Sports betting is going to be one of those things people look back on years in the future and wonder how it was ever illegal.
    Ask Dave about our bans on sports betting. I always get a kick out of his response.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    How about gambling in general? It's still crazy to me that online poker is legal basically everywhere but in the Land of the Free.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

How about gambling in general? It's still crazy to me that online poker is legal basically everywhere but in the Land of the Free.
    And the fight over DFS. I miss Saturday afternoon DFS.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    And the fight over DFS. I miss Saturday afternoon DFS.
    Oh I didn't realize it got shut down in Nebraska. I know there are a handful of states where it's not allowed. It's silly.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh I didn't realize it got shut down in Nebraska. I know there are a handful of states where it's not allowed. It's silly.
    Oh, no, not the whole thing. I play every night with MLB. I miss college football DFS.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Oh, no, not the whole thing. I play every night with MLB. I miss college football DFS.
    Oh right - now I'm following. I forgot CFB DFS went away last year. I've been so focused on NASCAR!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh right - now I'm following. I forgot CFB DFS went away last year. I've been so focused on NASCAR!
    Golf, MLB and some soccer.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Golf, MLB and some soccer.
    I've pretty much given up on golf. I still throw in some milly maker entries, but I've found it the most difficult DFS sport to be competitive for me.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I've pretty much given up on golf. I still throw in some milly maker entries, but I've found it the most difficult DFS sport to be competitive for me.
    Had a rough week last week because I had Justin Thomas in my cash lineups and he missed the cut. I typically do better during smaller events, so not US Open or Masters week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Had a rough week last week because I had Justin Thomas in my cash lineups and he missed the cut. I typically do better during smaller events, so not US Open or Masters week.
    I too had Justin Thomas last week. Real stinker of a lineup. I honestly can't even remember the last time I played and got 6/6 through the cut.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I too had Justin Thomas last week. Real stinker of a lineup. I honestly can't even remember the last time I played and got 6/6 through the cut.
    I had a few GPPs that got 6/6 through last week, but nothing to get me any more than back to even on GPP for the week. I made my money back on US Open, which was good, because I was down after the Masters.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

https://www.wsj.com/amp/articles/arr...ams-1506431065

Not that anyone should really be surprised.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information