Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Case For or Against Joe Mixon

You have given me something to research later or tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    When im done with the draft I will surely look for a statute that says there's an age and gender restriction on self defense.
    Okay let's try this a different way - a small person with no formal training in any kind of martial arts or ability to cause actual harm to someone walks up and hits a full blown man with tremendous physical capabilities.

That person, the one who is hurt, then hits them with such force that the 'assailant' has a broken face. Literally.

You think that is legal?

You think that it would be legal for him to have blasted a 90 year old person who did the same thing?

Because no, there's not going to be a limit on age or gender - there's going to be a limit on force from force. So, by your logic, he would have been able to grab her by her neck and slam her to the ground, piledriver style?

It's not that you're just wrong - it's that you're so arrogant and cocky while being oblivious to...damn near everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Show me a statute. Or else.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

It's deep in here.

Did you just threaten me? Are you ******* high? What are you going to do? Post more?

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal...-overview.html

The use of self-defense must also match the level of the threat in question. In other words, a person can only employ as much force as required to remove the threat. If the threat involves deadly force, the person defending themselves can use deadly force to counteract the threat. If, however, the threat involves only minor force and the person claiming self-defense uses force that could cause grievous bodily harm or death, the claim of self-defense will fail.

I'm not going to go through fifty states and D.C. to do each one. This is adequate. I preemptively accept your apology.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

7. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Did you just threaten me? Are you ******* high? What are you going to do? Post more?

The use of self-defense must also match the level of the threat in question. In other words, a person can only employ as much force as required to remove the threat. If the threat involves deadly force, the person defending themselves can use deadly force to counteract the threat. If, however, the threat involves only minor force and the person claiming self-defense uses force that could cause grievous bodily harm or death, the claim of self-defense will fail.

I'm not going to go through fifty states and D.C. to do each one. This is adequate. I preemptively accept your apology.
    #yourstylejustinpiredtherapture
    #stylesostrongjesusisreturning
    #holymolythatstyletasteslikesuccess
    #charliedontsurf

9. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

That says nothing about an age and gender restriction, if somebody pushes and slaps a person and gets punched ONCE in the face is legal self defense.

You are really bad at following this. Take the two of them, the full grown man and the tiny woman. Then factor in ability to create force. Then factor in the force used - her slap vs his haymaker.

The argument is over. You can either continue to keep arguing and look worse, or you can learn.

Did you really say you were threatened? Wow dude.

This thread is dead anyway because the Bengals just drafted mixon.

Oh King?
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

Hey, DT, wanna tell me how if it was self defense, why was he charged and sentenced?

It's Alabama, stuff happens.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Wow. I've seen some stupid shit posted here before (some by me) but I'm very confident I have never seen such stupidity and ignorance before.

17. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Wow. I've seen some stupid shit posted here before (some by me) but I'm very confident I have never seen such stupidity and ignorance before.
    I'm sorry for letting you down again, Joe.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I'm sorry for letting you down again, Joe.
    Uh, it's not you, friend. Even though you hung up on me earlier.

21. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information