Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Will Trevor Be Healthy For Training Camp?

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    He's frail. His chest is weaker than his arms.
    It does appear to be that way. I keep thinking Tom Brady isn't a big guy, but he gets rid of the ball in such a hurry he rarely gets sacked. Trevor and Paxton have yet to learn that trick. Trevor did seem to get "happy feet" late in the season, and having a severely separated shoulder could be the reason why he looked that way. If you're going to hold it to the last second, or run around with the ball expect to get blasted by defenders. And if you're going to be hit you need to learn how to take the hit without having your season ended diving to the ground trying to trip up a defender running back a pick 6.

It's funny because I don't think I'm an expert. But I also don't think parroting one source that you like is insightful. My god, you're a dumber version of me with an even bigger ego.

What does his dick taste like, Cugel?
    I wouldn't know, you tell me! You're the expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    I wouldn't know, you tell me! You're the expert.
    Man, in twenty years I'm going to be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    Lol, a blow hard.

I've never heard that before
    You've been coming to this site for how long now, & this is the 1st time you've heard the term? Have you never watched an American made movie or TV that's used this term before? Have you been paying attention to anything that any American says?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Man, in twenty years I'm going to be awful.
    20 years? 😆

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    20 years? ��
    Right now, I am the greatest poster in the world. I'm the only one who can give intellectual, humorous, witty, insightful, playful, and serious posts at rapid fire. I have the best understanding of football and the world. I carry you pieces of shit. How dare you make a mockery of me? I'm the one who has the most irrefutable posts that cannot be refuted!

I'm an owl, you bitch!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Right now, I am the greatest poster in the world. I'm the only one who can give intellectual, humorous, witty, insightful, playful, and serious posts at rapid fire. I have the best understanding of football and the world. I carry you pieces of shit. How dare you make a mockery of me? I'm the one who has the most irrefutable posts that cannot be refuted!

I'm an owl, you bitch!
    Your owl looks like a flying nocturnal emp. Make it leave.

Your owl looks like a flying nocturnal emp. Make it leave.
    Emp?

Emp?
    Sorry, imp.

Sorry, imp.
    You don't hi-five enough of my posts. He stays.

You don't hi-five enough of my posts. He stays.
    Not only have I high fived you today, but I gave you a mile high salute, which is the equivalent of a lazy hallmark card.

14. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Not only have I high fived you today, but I gave you a mile high salute, which is the equivalent of a lazy hallmark card.
    I am the Sheriff of Owlingham. I have a tax rate that I impose upon thee - 45% or so- and you are only paying partial payments.

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

I am the Sheriff of Owlingham. I have a tax rate that I impose upon thee - 45% or so- and you are only paying partial payments.
    I will shoot your owl by night and eat him by day because I am a freedom fighter and because I'm hungry.....and because I like to blow crap up.

I will shoot your owl by night and eat him by day because I am a freedom fighter and because I'm hungry.....and because I like to blow crap up.
    Drop one owl and ten rise to take his place.

We are the Dark Phoenix.

Drop one owl and ten rise to take his place.

We are the Dark Phoenix.
    Soon to be the dead phoenix

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information