Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Sources: Jay Cutler trade talks expected to heat up next week

#gimmedatCutler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

2. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    #gimmedatCutler

At least he doesnt break every 5 seconds.

4. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

#gimmedatCutler
    Get out.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    At least he doesnt break every 5 seconds.
    I agree - TS is really delicate.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Good grief, Chicago, $15 mil per year for Mike Glennon? $19 guaranteed, essentially a one year, $19 million contract if he sucks. But, dude, Mike Glennon?
    Its just the cost of QB's dude. Get with the times. lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Jay Cutler, Jets have mutual interest in one another

It's happening. Smokin' Jay Cutler hasn't been free 24 hours and he's already heavily linked to the New York Jets.

(Tabloid headline writers short-circuit their electronic device drooling.)

After being released by the Chicago Bears on Thursday, Cutler was immediately linked to the Jets, who have a clear need for a veteran quarterback. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport said Friday on Good Morning Football the interest is mutual.

"The Jets do have some interest in Jay Cutler. And I'm told he has interest in them as well," Rapoport said. "At this point it's really a matter of fit. There are a couple questions the Jets have to ask themselves: Is Jay Cutler the kind of quarterback that you want in your quarterback room? They have a couple young guys who they'd like to bring along -- Christian Hackenberg and Bryce Petty. Jay Cutler does not always have the greatest reputation for dealing with teammates, whether or not that is reality we're not exactly sure. But do you want to bring Jay Cutler into your quarterback room? That's one question. It is pretty obvious, though, he is the best veteran quarterback option out there. I would expect some sort of contact between Cutler and the Jets some point soon."

Cutler has never been viewed as anyone's idea of a budding QB tutor -- of course, Tom Brady hasn't exactly been known as an active coddler of talent either. What he does possess is a wealth of experience in many different systems -- some of those coordinator changes necessitated by his own erratic play.

Cutler is the best bridge quarterback available now. And the Jets have the bridgiest need of any team. With two young quarterbacks not ready to play -- and perhaps a third coming in the draft -- Gang Green needs someone capable of running an offense, even if he won't improve their chances of winning. If it comes down to Cutler and Geno Smith, Jets brass might decide to dance with the devil they don't know.

If Cutler wants to continue his career, landing in New York could be his best shot. It's a match that seems too obvious not to happen, even if the moody quarterback might rue dealing with the largest media contingent in America the day after signing.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...in-one-another

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Its just the cost of QB's dude. Get with the times. lol
    it's a fair price for a quality QB-- doesn't mean every QB has to be paid that much. . . was somebody else going to give him that much? if so, chicago probably should have let them. . . houston found out what a great plan it is to give that kind of loot to a guy who's played a handful of games. . .

but hey, i wish them the best of luck with a backup QB and "seal clap" foxy's dynamic offense. . .

also, FTR, jay cutler blows goats. . .

14. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    it's a fair price for a quality QB-- doesn't mean every QB has to be paid that much. . . was somebody else going to give him that much? if so, chicago probably should have let them. . . houston found out what a great plan it is to give that kind of loot to a guy who's played a handful of games. . .

but hey, i wish them the best of luck with a backup QB and "seal clap" foxy's dynamic offense. . .

also, FTR, jay cutler blows goats. . .
    No shit. Sometimes I wonder about mo, like if he really understands the football

Quote Originally Posted by AGap View Post
    No shit. Sometimes I wonder about mo, like if he really understands the football
    He probably does, but it's more fun to play dumb and troll people.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/03/29/brando...Search_Results

Jay Cutler's wife took a pic of him naked on a pier, apparently on vacation. There's a video on the link of Brandon Marshall's reaction as a paparazzi shows him for the first time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

what a wierdo. not the act of standing naked and looking out to the sea, having your wife post it on instagram...

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    what a wierdo. not the act of standing naked and looking out to the sea, having your wife post it on instagram...
    To be fair, this type of stuff is what made her famous.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

He's better than our guys. Sign him!

He's better than our guys. Sign him!
    When did you see Trevor naked?

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information