Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sources: Jay Cutler trade talks expected to heat up next week

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    We'd be lucky to have Cutler.
    You know not what you speak of.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

We have one of the worst QB's in the game.

Cutler is a god compared to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

We have one of the worst QB's in the game.

Cutler is a god compared to him.
    Cutler is a god compared to no one.

Get out. Don't let it hit ya.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

He is extremely better than TS. You know this. You know what TS' production actually is - you are also cognizant of his actual talent level, too.

You know in your heart that TS is not good at this game, and best case scenario he's a lightweight version of Alex Smith.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He is extremely better than TS. You know this. You know what TS' production actually is - you are also cognizant of his actual talent level, too.

You know in your heart that TS is not good at this game, and best case scenario he's a lightweight version of Alex Smith.
    Yes. And I know I never want to see Jay Cutler anywhere near a Broncos uniform too. This should tell you things.

8. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Yes. And I know I never want to see Jay Cutler anywhere near a Broncos uniform too. This should tell you things.
    It's time to make plays, bb.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's time to make plays, bb.
    I hear Deshaun Watson is coming out of college.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I hear Deshaun Watson is coming out of college.
    We just drafted PL.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh, and...

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

We just drafted PL.
    Just because you got drunk and hooked up doesn't mean you have to get married.

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Just because you got drunk and hooked up doesn't mean you have to get married.
    How many teams give up on a first rounder who barely played?

Because you're talking crazy. No one drafts a first round QB and then takes another one the next year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

How many teams give up on a first rounder who barely played?

Because you're talking crazy. No one drafts a first round QB and then takes another one the next year.
    Elway don't eff around, he'll take the best player, even if it's another QB.

18. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I know Bears fans who wanted to start Rex Grossman over Kyle Orton -- while also thinking that Urlacher is the best MLB ever. Who gives a fiddly-******* shitdoodle? Who? You? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Owl ass mother ******* Falco hoe ass owl biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Eating rodents ass mofo.
    I'm not sure what just happened here but I think Shane got styled on.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Elway don't eff around, he'll take the best player, even if it's another QB.
    There's a difference between BPA and drafting absurdly. No one does this for a decided reason - it's hard to figure out what you have when you have two guys fighting for one spot. On the bright side, at least we'd have two talented QB's on the roster.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

There's a difference between BPA and drafting absurdly. No one does this for a decided reason - it's hard to figure out what you have when you have two guys fighting for one spot. On the bright side, at least we'd have two talented QB's on the roster.
    If we go QB in the first round, Paxton is probably already gone. I don't think you'd see both heading into camp. I agree we won't go QB in R1 if Elway still thinks PL is the guy.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information