Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Sources: Jay Cutler trade talks expected to heat up next week

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    If we go QB in the first round, Paxton is probably already gone. I don't think you'd see both heading into camp. I agree we won't go QB in R1 if Elway still thinks PL is the guy.
    That would make PL the fastest first round QB who has been given up on -barring injuries- since Dallas drafting two QB's the year they took Aikman.

That shit is crazy. I won't say it can't happen, because technically it could, but that would be insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane. Even more insane that Falco's bird bitch ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    That would make PL the fastest first round QB who has been given up on -barring injuries- since Dallas drafting two QB's the year they took Aikman.

That shit is crazy. I won't say it can't happen, because technically it could, but that would be insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane. Even more insane that Falco's bird bitch ass.
    I don't think it will happen either, but who knows. Maybe Elway spent a year around Lynch and sees he's dumber than a box of rocks. Maybe Lynch hit on Elway's wife. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!!!

3. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

I know Bears fans who wanted to start Rex Grossman over Kyle Orton -- while also thinking that Urlacher is the best MLB ever. Who gives a fiddly-******* shitdoodle? Who? You? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Owl ass mother ******* Falco hoe ass owl biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.

Eating rodents ass mofo.
    Mmmm, rodent ass....

Yeah, that really is just crazy talk. Even Dallas didn't draft Walsh as a REPLACEMENT for Aikman, only INSURANCE against him busting. And even that turned out to be a HUGE mistake: Not only did Aikman win the starting job, 3 SBs and a spot in the HoF, but spending a 1st round supplemental pick on Walsh cost Dallas its following 1st round pick—and since they finished 1-15, that was the #1 OVERALL pick; they had to trade up with Pitt to get Emmitt at #17.

The only way we'd dump Lynch is he was so terrible it was instantly and glaringly obvious. But if that were the case, there's no way a team with a former NFL QB as HC and HoF QB as GM would've drafted him at all, let alone in the 1st round. Even if Siemian won the starting job and lit up every D in the league for 4 TDs/gm, he'd still need a decent backup unless our line gets MUCH better VERY fast, and Lynch is on a fairly cheap contract through (at least) 2019.

We'll never do better than that for $2½M/yr. And the odds still favor Lynch beating out Siemian for the starting job now that he has a year of NFL experience, even if all but a couple games was just running the scout team, watching film and watching games from the sideline. It's WAY too early to declare Lynch a "bust" based on virtually NO hard data, and to the extent we need insurance we've got a pretty strong yet inexpensive policy paying Siemian the minimum through 2018.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Meanwhile, at 34 Cutler will never be more than whatever he is now. His "development" ended long ago; now he's reached "QB middle age," where declining play is the ONLY change anyone can reasonably expect. He's no ones long term nor probably even short term answer: He has "Browns or Jets" written all over him.

Too bad, because he had all the physical talent, but, ironically, fell victim to the same lack of developmental coaching and motivation as Plummer.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Paxton Lynch = Deshawn Watson. I thought the idea was to get better. Lynch would the first QB taken in this draft.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    because **** that guy. Are you kidding?

He is the worst. Doesnt even care about the game.
    I still don't get it.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

The knock on Cutler is that he doesn't care and is soft.

It's hard to believe that a guy who doesn't care kept going out there and getting his ass beaten in. It's hard to believe a guy that took so much damage is soft.

Meanwhile...TS gets hurt easily and suffers a lot of damage off of moderate abuse. He is soft.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

he doesnt care.

the guy literally has internet memes because he doesnt care.

Produce your proof?

He has resting bitch face.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

15. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Y u h8 on frown cannon?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    he doesnt care.

the guy literally has internet memes because he doesnt care.
    I still don't get it, what does riding a bike on a billboard in front of Mile High say?
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

He has memes of people taking pictures of him with his resting bitch face...

I feel as if your owlin at nothing.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information