Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sanders sued by wife, accused of lying to Broncos to skip practice

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I HATE women like that. If a guy is a bad guy, you usually know it before you marry him and damn sure before you have kids with them. No gripes until the divorce, then BOOM, all the sudden he's a womanizing, woman torturing scoundrel, but still good enough to pay for your lifestyle. Bullshit.
    Most of what you say i agree with especially when it comes to athletes and the women they marry. But, it is also quite possible that he isnt all sunshine and roses. But i agree with you its always funny you never hear about it until the couple start to split up.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Most of what you say i agree with especially when it comes to athletes and the women they marry. But, it is also quite possible that he isnt all sunshine and roses. But i agree with you its always funny you never hear about it until the couple start to split up.
    It could be true, hell it just may be true...but haven't heard a damn thing about it until it's time for money and divorce. That's the part that gets me.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

It could be true, hell it just may be true...but haven't heard a damn thing about it until it's time for money and divorce. That's the part that gets me.
    If a situation is abusive, a lot of people are scared to come forth. The psychology of those situations is staggeringly complex.

For the record, I am not casting any accusations or dispersions toward ES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Nicki Jhabvala ‏@NickiJhabvala 2h

Broncos decline to comment on allegations Sanders lied to team about trip to Houston in Nov. for birth of child.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    If a situation is abusive, a lot of people are scared to come forth. The psychology of those situations is staggeringly complex.

For the record, I am not casting any accusations or dispersions toward ES.
    Believe me, I know this, from personal experience. Coming from someone whose husband broke her nose twice and didn't see his daughter until she was 22 hours old because he was too busy out with friends drugging it up, this is why it bothers me.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Believe me, I know this, from personal experience. Coming from someone whose husband broke her nose twice and didn't see his daughter until she was 22 hours old because he was too busy out with friends drugging it up, this is why it bothers me.
    I know your backstory as you have shared a lot of it with me. I don't know how much else you've shared with others. I get it. And, as much as I can understand, I understand.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

GEM

I know your backstory as you have shared a lot of it with me. I don't know how much else you've shared with others. I get it. And, as much as I can understand, I understand.
    I just have trouble believing this woman because of the aspect of throwing out the at practice shit, meanwhile there are photos floating around of him sitting on the hospital bed with her and the newborn. It just makes everything else she is claiming unbelievable. And while you may not report it, things certainly aren't quiet for a number of years while in the middle of it. Have never seen a report of unhappiness, cheating, etc until the topic of divorce comes up. It's building a story to get what you want out of a high profile, high paying divorce.

I just have trouble believing this woman because of the aspect of throwing out the at practice shit, meanwhile there are photos floating around of him sitting on the hospital bed with her and the newborn. It just makes everything else she is claiming unbelievable. And while you may not report it, things certainly aren't quiet for a number of years while in the middle of it. Have never seen a report of unhappiness, cheating, etc until the topic of divorce comes up. It's building a story to get what you want out of a high profile, high paying divorce.
    The photos are damaging to the claim. It is hypothetically possible that he's there for a little bit, takes pictures, and then goes off and does his own thing.

It is also possible, although unlikely, that he hated that trip (for whatever reason) so much that he would have preferred and only stayed there for the childbirth to get out of it. I.E. he would be, like, a sociopath.

I can tell you from my personal experience that some things happened in my family that people did not believe when they were brought up. Almost like a communal or social silencing.

Everything sucks balls.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Ladies and gentlemen: Today's media.

Find something negative, and report the hell out of it.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen: Today's media.

Find something negative, and report the hell out of it.
    I don't necessarily think this is a fair statement. If this story is true (and I'm admitting it's a big if), then why should it not be reported? At the very least him lying to the Broncos to skip practice (again, if it's true), would be a relevant thing to report on.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Gabriella, Emmanuel Sanders Divorce? Judge Orders Broncos Star To Stay Away From Wife After Separation

some things from this article

According to TMZ, Gabriella Sanders, the wife of NFL star Emmanuel Sanders has decided to end their marriage. While Gabriella is currently pregnant with the couple's second child, she is done with her marriage.

The site reports that Gabriella, who is due any day this month, has filed divorce documentation in Texas at the end of October, a few days before the couple's 3 year wedding anniversary. The court documents show that Gabriella says that "the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

Despite her documentation, Gabriella has not revealed what exactly caused the split between the two.

While no motive is clear, things do seem worse than we think due to the judge granting Gabriella a temporary restraining order. Restraining orders are usually granted in the event of any harmful behavior such as threats, harrassment and assault taking place. The Broncos wide receiver is ordered to stay away from her and their Texas home until further notice.

Although the restraining order is in place, the judge did give the NFL star "limited access" to the couple's 2-year-old son and future daughter. in the divorce documents, Gabriella is asking for child support and a "disproportionate share" of their assets. He reasons fpr asking is that the divorce is all Emmanuel's fault.
    http://www.latintimes.com/gabriella-...e-after-406964

If you do a google search, articles like this one are all over the internet, but no one locally reported on this. No one locally reported that she had filed for divorce at the end of October. Also, this article states that she was granted a temporary restraining order. But GEM posted a picture of Emmanuel being in the hospital room with her, and their two children????? How would Emmanuel even have known that she was in the hospital? Obviously I am confused.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't necessarily think this is a fair statement. If this story is true (and I'm admitting it's a big if), then why should it not be reported? At the very least him lying to the Broncos to skip practice (again, if it's true), would be a relevant thing to report on.
    Well considering this is 3+ months old, and since it didn't get enough pub the first time tmz is running it again, Joe has a pretty good point. The media is a joke, and it's society's fault for making them into the giant circus they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Well considering this is 3+ months old, and since it didn't get enough pub the first time tmz is running it again, Joe has a pretty good point. The media is a joke, and it's society's fault for making them into the giant circus they are.
    I agree. It's Joe's fault.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Allen Iverson post incoming in 5...4...3...2...1.

AI said he was still drunk from the night before in this presser.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

As for Sanders, this shit is none of our business.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

23. The Following User High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information