Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dolphins working to finalize trade sending Branden Albert to Jaguars for Julius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Lmmfao

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6598/julius-thomas

Blocking was one reason (made of glass being the other reason) that Jags are giving up on JT, apparently they were under the impression that that's even negotiable with Princess Julius.
    This sounds painfully familiar

"One team source said when Julius was on the field it was obvious to the other team it was a pass or a run to the other side"

They can have his 4 TD's and 300 yards.

I was right suckas!!!!

2. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Yeah he scores TD's between chronic bouts of acute vaginosis.
    As opposed to who? Our glass QB? JT is more durable than TS. TS now stands for TOTAL SHIT!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    This sounds painfully familiar

"One team source said when Julius was on the field it was obvious to the other team it was a pass or a run to the other side"

They can have his 4 TD's and 300 yards.

I was right suckas!!!!
    He can flat out play on the gridiron, man.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    As opposed to who? Our glass QB? JT is more durable than TS. TS now stands for TOTAL SHIT!
    Yeah he really set the world on fire last year.

He can flat out play on the gridiron, man.
    The only thing he plays on the gridiron is "patty-cake" 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The only thing he plays on the gridiron is "patty-cake" ��
    Most TE's in that situation would not produce what he did.

If we have to play TS, we should be getting him a big target. All I'm saying.

TE is an area of neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

So he was the victim?

Is this Opposite Day?

I would kick a puppy if he came to Denver. Then I'd stick a flaming bag of dog poop on a nun's porch

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

He got signed to a shit team.

You won't kick a puppy and you'd just eat the dog poop.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

yea. . . we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one who can give you more than a dozen or so quarters of legit effort per season. . . unfortunately, julius thomas ain't that guy. . .

12. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    yea. . . we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one who can give you more than a dozen or so quarters of legit effort per season. . . unfortunately, julius thomas ain't that guy. . .
    He was in the past.

And we aren't exactly well known for finding good TE's.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

T'rev played through a 5th degree shoulder separation that required surgery.

JT stand for Just Tissue.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

15. The Following 5 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

T'rev played through a 5th degree shoulder separation that required surgery.

I wouldn't call what he did out there playing.

And if that's going to give him a fifth degree shoulder separation he needs to get out of the business already. I ain't wanna hear no Tony Romo is fragile remarks from TS fans no mo!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Bwhahahahahahhaa

18. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I wouldn't call what he did out there playing.

And if that's going to give him a fifth degree shoulder separation he needs to get out of the business already. I ain't wanna hear no Tony Romo is fragile remarks from TS fans no mo!
    You realize neither Manning NOR Oz managed >7 starts behind that line before going down with a serious injury, right? In fact, Manning played hurt the last HALF of EVERY season since 2012. Since Siemian was still an Northwestern underclassman then, I find it really hard to drop that all on him. I mean, Hell, he plays for Denver: He gets enough crap dropped on him <2 seconds after every snap.

Rest assured, I'll remind you of all this when (not if) Lynch takes over and is "playing through the pain" within a MONTH. At which point I don't want to hear any excuses about his sudden rapid decline being due to injury.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    You realize neither Manning NOR Oz managed >7 starts behind that line before going down with a serious injury, right? In fact, Manning played hurt the last HALF of EVERY season since 2012. Since Siemian was still an Northwestern underclassman then, I find it really hard to drop that all on him. I mean, Hell, he plays for Denver: He gets enough crap dropped on him <2 seconds after every snap.

Rest assured, I'll remind you of all this when (not if) Lynch takes over and is "playing through the pain" within a MONTH. At which point I don't want to hear any excuses about his sudden rapid decline being due to injury.
    And neither of them have a history of missing a ton of games. Manning barely missed any games in his career. Brock was a baby QB -in a variety of ways- and didn't have an injury history in college.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information