Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Von Miller on QB: 'Me, personally, I like Trev'

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Right now the QB job could be taken from anyone on our roster.
    True, that's why hope one of them really nail it down. If it's Lynch whom I think has the better talent great, but Siemian can do it, I'm fine with that.

2. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Well he can't really throw him under the bus either. Sanders was constantly throwing his hands up in frustration last season. Those two things don't really add up.
    There's a difference between simply not throwing someone under the bus and actually saying something nice.

I mean, Trevor had a good year. You talk about a guy, first-year player, had two receivers over 1,000 yards." Sanders told thepostgame.com during Super Bowl LI week in Houston. "He got a Pro Bowl nod, but he was hurt. so they're not really talking about him and I hear people saying that our quarterback play was horrible. This guy's a first year player. To go out and do what he did, obviously we didn't make the playoffs, but every year, you get better and you grow and understand what it takes to be a pro. I think that eventually he's gonna get there and lead us to greatness, or I hope so"
    Sounds to me less like he's trying to avoid throwing him under the bus and more like he respects him, but you take it however you feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Liking him doesn't mean he's best fit for the job. He did ok as Denver's starting quarterback, but was it enough to solidify as long term answer at quarterback? I doubt it was. I do not hate him, I don't hate any of our players, I'm just convinced that the job couldn't be taken from him.
    Of course the job could be taken from him...He's not some untouchable player that has earned the spot, but he's not some gutter trash like a few posters around these parts like to make him out to be.

He did well enough that he'll be in the mix to win the starting job this season. If Paxton beats him out and proves he's ready for the spot, so be it, either way, I think he's done enough that you at least let him fight for the chance to win the job.

He was gutter trash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    He was gutter trash.
    #figuredyou'dsaythat
    #hatersgonnahate

7. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    #figuredyou'dsaythat
    #hatersgonnahate
    32 out of 36.

Horrible at the end of the year.

#factsgonnafact
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

32 out of 36.

Horrible at the end of the year.

#factsgonnafact
    32 out of 36 based on what? Because despite being out 4 games he was 24th in the league in yards, 22nd in the league in TD's, he threw less interceptions than half the starting QB's in the league.

Was he great? No, but come on man...Like Sanders said, he was a fricken first year starter... There is room to grow for next year and I'm confident that he can.

Keep tossing out your
    #alternativefacts

10. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

There's a difference between simply not throwing someone under the bus and actually saying something nice.

Sounds to me less like he's trying to avoid throwing him under the bus and more like he respects him, but you take it however you feel like.
    It's off season fluff. That's how I take it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'd ignore PFF if I was a Siemian apologist too.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

32 out of 36 based on what? Because despite being out 4 games he was 24th in the league in yards, 22nd in the league in TD's, he threw less interceptions than half the starting QB's in the league.

Was he great? No, but come on man...Like Sanders said, he was a fricken first year starter... There is room to grow for next year and I'm confident that he can.

Keep tossing out your
    #alternativefacts
    I see him as a good career backup like Kubiak was to Elway. Now.... we just need to find our new Elway!
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Keep tossing out your
    #alternativefacts
    Alternative facts is a saying for people who speak things that are lies.

PFF ranked him 32 out of 36, and they're a very real and reputable source of information and analysis. So, in that sense, you're wrong.

Next time you want to accuse someone of something, make sure your accusation makes sense.

Considering the fact that he was awful at the end of the year, there's another 'alternative fact' that seems to be...factually based in reality.

What do you call it when someone accuses someone of something that they themselves are guilty of? Some might call it a hypocrite. Here on the board we call it a Freyaka.

Also, are you sure he missed four games? Or since you want to be throwing accusations around, do you want to amend that to make it more factual? http://www.nfl.com/player/trevorsiem...53457/gamelogs

Do better.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'd ignore PFF if I was a Siemian apologist too.
    There's room to grow, though!

Great, a guy was utter trash, no one can actually tell you what he did well, he didn't seem to get any better as the season went on, but he can, technically, improve.

PFF ranked him 32 out of 36, and they're a very real and reputable source of information and analysis. So, in that sense, you're wrong.

Next time you want to accuse someone of something, make sure your accusation makes sense.

Considering the fact that he was awful at the end of the year, there's another 'alternative fact' that seems to be...factually based in reality.

What do you call it when someone accuses someone of something that they themselves are guilty of? Some might call it a hypocrite. Here on the board we call it a Freyaka.

Also, are you sure he missed four games? Or since you want to be throwing accusations around, do you want to amend that to make it more factual? http://www.nfl.com/player/trevorsiem...53457/gamelogs

Do better.
    I was poking fun with the #alternativefacts quip, but since I apparently struck a nerve, sweet! I'll stick with it.

Do better.
    Where was Eli Manning on that PFF ranking? I bet he was within 5 spots of Siemian.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information