Page 66 of 86 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Free Agency mega thread

Quote Originally Posted by NCBronco View Post
    May it only be true, rather than us reaching for some OL due to desperate need.
    I'd even be ok with trading up to get him, that's how bad I want him on this team.

The guy is an offensive swiss army knife and completely changes the way defenses have to play against us.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'd even be ok with trading up to get him, that's how bad I want him on this team.

The guy is an offensive swiss army knife and completely changes the way defenses have to play against us.
    Plus he's white!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

So Te'o going to be playing for an imaginary D this year, I wonder how his imaginary GF feels about it
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Plus he's white!
    Why didn't you say so?!

Count me in on the McCaffery bandwagon. Weapons in round 1 or 2 would be nice, and he fixes our return game too. Want.
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I am worried about mcaffrey .... I think he might struggle in the pros...... Like to the point he might be a total bust.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I am worried about mcaffrey .... I think he might struggle in the pros...... Like to the point he might be a total bust.
    I just watched the UW v Stanford 2016 tape. The Huskies rolled Stanford. Not close. UW's defense is sending several kids to the pros.

McCaffrey was the bright spot. I'm high on C-mac, but after watching this, I'm even higher. He's the real deal. Poise. Presence. I'd take him top 10 in this draft class.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Man...you have to be really special to be a RB who should be taken in the first rounder. I'm not saying he is, or isn't. I'd almost say just take the LT from Wisconsin. I need clarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Man...you have to be really special to be a RB who should be taken in the first rounder. I'm not saying he is, or isn't. I'd almost say just take the LT from Wisconsin. I need clarity.
    RB is not QB is not LT.

But football player is football player is football player.

Did you just break out a syllogism on me?
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I think C-mac, like any offensive player, is going to need an o-line, so I'm fine with picking Ramczyk at 20. This line is nonfunctional until proven otherwise.

But if I had a line, I'd take C-mac top 10. He may prove only a 2d round talent. I just like the odds with him. I like the downside.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Did you just break out a syllogism on me?
    did I major minor premise?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    did I major minor premise?
    Did you do both?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Did you do both?
    I typically hit both before I'm done.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information