Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: If Dalvin Cook falls to 20, he may be the best athlete in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    No, he's also the great white hope.

Which is why he will be in Boston
    As it ridiculous as this sounds, it's likely true. 😂

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    I meant if he is there at 20, he will be the best athlete in the draft FOR THE BRONCOS.
    I agree, unless there is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    mccaffrey isnt just a RB
    We will see

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

6. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by broncohead View Post
    This draft is stacked at RB there is no need to waste a 1st round pick on one. With OL issues, Webster likely leaving (Need a nickel CB), NT, DE, ILB, TE there are plenty of other positions that could be addressed with #20.
    I tend to agree, except once and a while there are exceptions. There are true difference makers at that position and I think cook will be that.

This is all academic anyway. Every mock draft has him going in the top 15.

If not Cook, I am actually wishing they can find an adequate replacement for Malik Jackson. I think the defense felt his loss. Especially in the run stop.

I just don't think automatically drafting an OL is really necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    I tend to agree, except once and a while there are exceptions. There are true difference makers at that position and I think cook will be that.

This is all academic anyway. Every mock draft has him going in the top 15.

If not Cook, I am actually wishing they can find an adequate replacement for Malik Jackson. I think the defense felt his loss. Especially in the run stop.

I just don't think automatically drafting an OL is really necessary.
    Its not very realistic though. Every year the what if pops up with the top RBs. Its a nice fantasy but thats all it is.

I'd love to have Cook. Denver needs a dynamic player on offense. Someone who scares the shit out of a defense.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I'd love to have Cook. Denver needs a dynamic player on offense. Someone who scares the shit out of a defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    RB has turned into a plug and play position in the NFL, I don't think any of them are worth a 1st round pick.
    I don't think the Cowboys regret taking Zeke in the first round.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I don't think the Cowboys regret taking Zeke in the first round.
    If they could redo it, Bell would be a top three pick.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    If they could redo it, Bell would be a top three pick.
    Yeah, you need to take the special football player, and as a coach maximize his opportunity for success. Doesn't matter if he's a RB, SS, OT, or ILB.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, you need to take the special football player, and as a coach maximize his opportunity for success. Doesn't matter if he's a RB, SS, OT, or ILB.
    Peterson would always be a top pick. IDK. I think we're seeing the league start to readjust after a lot of good to great backs slipped too far.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Peterson would always be a top pick. IDK. I think we're seeing the league start to readjust after a lot of good to great backs slipped too far.
    He just stood out as standard deviations beyond the norm, in a good way on the football field. A legit round 1 pick 1.

tbh, I think coaches and managers just need more brains, which is why NE has been so good.

He just stood out as standard deviations beyond the norm, in a good way on the football field. A legit round 1 pick 1.

tbh, I think coaches and managers just need more brains, which is why NE has been so good.
    I read a great article about how since QB's are so bad now (we are familiar with this as we have awful TS who is the worst QB and person ever) coaches need to take more risks and play to the 'floor' of prospects ability. So, for instance, Tyrod Taylor- a mobile guy with a decent enough arm- was attractive to the Bills because while he's never going to be good at the position, his mobility gives the defense something to worry about. Since he could get 'good enough' as a passer, he's a viable starter for cheap. The trick is to keep churning those guys out until another opportunity presents itself for a strong starter.

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I read a great article about how since QB's are so bad now (we are familiar with this as we have awful TS who is the worst QB and person ever) coaches need to take more risks and play to the 'floor' of prospects ability. So, for instance, Tyrod Taylor- a mobile guy with a decent enough arm- was attractive to the Bills because while he's never going to be good at the position, his mobility gives the defense something to worry about. Since he could get 'good enough' as a passer, he's a viable starter for cheap. The trick is to keep churning those guys out until another opportunity presents itself for a strong starter.
    So much spread in college.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

So much spread in college.
    Yep.

It's awful.

25. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information