Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kyle Shanahan interested in bringing Matt Schaub to SF

Big Shan was fired because he was unwilling to fire Kubiak. Plummer didn't get no one fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Or spaminating.
    Yep,

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Christopher seems legit, let's hear him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Big Shan was fired because he was unwilling to fire Kubiak. Plummer didn't get no one fired.
    Houston hired Kubiak right after/because he carried a spaz like Plummer to a couple Pro Bowls and an AFCCG: Shanny stuck around THREE MORE YEARS trying to get back to the playoffs, first by trying to salvage Plummer, then by replacing him with Cutler. But he never had another playoff team in Denver (in fact, Kubiak had more playoff seasons in Houston than Shanny's had since Kubiak took that job) so out the door he went.

It may be a stretch to say Plummer got Shanny fired two years after he retired, but it's an even bigger stretch to say "refusing to fire" Kubiak got Shanny fired three years after Kubiak left for a promotion. Are you just screwing around here, or just THAT blinded by hatred of Kubiak?
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Christopher seems legit, let's hear him out.
    Better yet, someone SEE him out.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

7. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Houston hired Kubiak right after/because he carried a spaz like Plummer to a couple Pro Bowls and an AFCCG: Shanny stuck around THREE MORE YEARS trying to get back to the playoffs, first by trying to salvage Plummer, then by replacing him with Cutler. But he never had another playoff team in Denver (in fact, Kubiak had more playoff seasons in Houston than Shanny's had since Kubiak took that job) so out the door he went.

It may be a stretch to say Plummer got Shanny fired two years after he retired, but it's an even bigger stretch to say "refusing to fire" Kubiak got Shanny fired three years after Kubiak left for a promotion. Are you just screwing around here, or just THAT blinded by hatred of Kubiak?
    I'm sorry, I meant to type Slowik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information