Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Congrats WTE, PAGS, & MNPats

congrats on another championship Pats fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Bah-humbug

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Thanks and I don't think I was around last year when you guys won so congrats for that.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Great game. Tale of 2 halfs. And the 2nd half team had all momentum to close it out. I often root against the pats almost as hard as i root for broncos. But i thought pats had no chance at half time but glad it became such a good game even though i was pulling for falcons.

7. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Great game. Tale of 2 halfs. And the 2nd half team had all momentum to close it out. I often root against the pats almost as hard as i root for broncos. But i thought pats had no chance at half time but glad it became such a good game even though i was pulling for falcons.
    Falcons fans must feel like crap. This is like the Jaguars or Ravens game x10 because they were actually moments away from winning the SUPER BOWL. That would put me in a funk for weeks. I read that at one point in the 3rd quarter the Pats had a .03% chance of winning? You can tell Atlanta's D just had nothing left in the tank and their offense wasn't helping them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

The failure falls on the Falcons coaching staff for barely running the ball in the second half and for Matt Ryan for the fumble and late sack that helped put them out of FG range. Just a total meltdown by the Falcons.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    The failure falls on the Falcons coaching staff for barely running the ball in the second half and for Matt Ryan for the fumble and late sack that helped put them out of FG range. Just a total meltdown by the Falcons.
    You can point to several things including the near interception that Edelman somehow caught. Everything had to go right and wrong depending on the team and it did. Pats almost did something similar to Denver in the AFCCG in 2015 but thank god Roby was able to pick off the 2 point conversion. If I recall Gronk was running free in the end zone on that play as well.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Thanks!! The last several years have been a great run for both of our teams.

My favorite team has won 2 Super Bowls and your team won last year's Super Bowl, which worked for me because my wife and I have a number of family members in Colorado who are Broncos fans!!
    Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information