Poll: Who do you want to win?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: So who the final 4 teams do you want to see win the SB?

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    You, WTE, MNPatriotsGuy and North backs you every time you make the playoffs. That's four.
    sound the alarm

2. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

As long as the Patriots don't win I don't care.

4. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    As long as the Patriots don't win I don't care.
    They'll probably win since so many want them to lose.

6. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    They'll probably win since so many want them to lose.
    #science

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

You, WTE, MNPatriotsGuy and North backs you every time you make the playoffs. That's four.
    I only back the Pats when they arent playing Denver. But i also stated i dont care if any of the other teams win it this year. I just didnt want Oakland, KC, Houston, or Seattle doing it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

WTE only counts as a half....so 3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

I forgot about MN because I mostly post in the lounge and he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    WTE only counts as a half....so 3.5
    That's because I didn't "invade" this place. I was invited to join at the boards inception because I am so loved and admired.

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Gotta root for the Falcons. I don't think the Packers can go into the Georgia Dome and beat them, and they have a prolific offense. If the Falcons win, it will prevent the NFL from making any new pro-offensive rules because the Falcons are an offensive juggernaut. Plus Matt Ryan seems like a chill dude that just gets crapped on by the press.

I do not want to see the Patriots win, nor do I think they can win without Gronk. I wouldn't be too upset with the Steelers winning because Mike Tomlin doesn't annoy me. Packers win means hearing about the entire Green Bay roster is Hall of Fame players/"one of the best in the league at ________" every time they are on primetime, so I'd rather avoid that. At least with the Patriots, the gushing will go away once Brady retires. The Packers gushing just annoys me, because their roster really isn't that stacked.

Falcons 1
    Steelers 2
    Patriots 3
    Packers 4

14. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

My feelings about the Patriots vs. Steelers mirrors my feelings about the Iran-Iraq War. Too bad either of these ******s has to win. I just want mass casualties. I want James Harrison with his kneecaps turned inside out. I will say this. After watching NE fail to pressure Osweiler most of the night, knowing the Texans have one of the worst OLs in football, there's no way they can do that with Rothlisfrankenberger and not get picked apart. They will regret trading away Jamie Collins at midseason. I give the Steelers a better chance at the upset than most people do.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

16. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

After watching NE fail to pressure Osweiler most of the night, knowing the Texans have one of the worst OLs in football, there's no way they can do that with Rothlisfrankenberger and not get picked apart. They will regret trading away Jamie Collins at midseason. I give the Steelers a better chance at the upset than most people do.
    Why put a pass rush on OZ when his accuracy sucks? Let seven stay back in coverage and his stats at the end of the game will look something like 23/40 for only 181 yards with three picks and three sacks.

Imagine that. 40 attempts and less than 200 yards. Great defensive game plan.

/

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Call me crazy but I prefer seven sacks and Ozzie sucking his thumb on the sideline by the 4th quarter.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

No one on earth but Patriot fans (and North) should want the Pats to win.

The Steelers are dirty and classless. If people take issue with Talib, the Steelers defense has at least three of those guys.

The Falcons are a fun team to watch and have a lot of class guys on the squad.

The Packers do rub some people the wrong way. I personally really like them over the other NFC teams. I am, of course, big fan of Aaron Rodgers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

21. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Anyone but the Cheatriots.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Anyone but the Cheatriots.
    Just as in SB XLIX, I'm deeply conflicted: The Cheatriots are habitual cheaters, but not habitual headhunters—habitual headhunting is Pitts PRIMARY (but far from exclusive) cheating method, so isn't that at least as bad? Which is worse:

1) Stealing a game from a better opponent but leaving him in perfect health or

2) Stealing a game from a better opponent and leaving him in a coma and/or wheelchair?

I gotta think it's the second one, as surely as 2+2=4 and 4>2. It's math I REALLY hate doing though: Go, Falcons; Go, NFC (which also tastes like ashes, but sometimes you have to take the biggest victories—or smallest losses—available.) The Conference Championships are the time of year that I'm regularly reminded that liking 3-4 teams means hating DOZENS.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information