Virgil Green: 31/67

Stpehenson: 81/81
    Okung: 38/81
    Garcia: 41/74
    Schofield: 51/74
    Paradis: 1/40

Saw this at http://in-thinair.com/2017/01/09/ora...anuary-9-2017/
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Forsett should not be on there for 2 games worth.

A couple bright and whole lot of ugly

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by NightTerror218 View Post
    Forsett should not be on there for 2 games worth.

A couple bright and whole lot of ugly
    It could be his entire 2016 including the five games with BAL/DET.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That's their rank/how many players they ranked, correct?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Its probably all of the AFCW players so like Forsett ranked 61st out of all the AFCW RB's. At least that is what im feeling is their angle.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Its probably all of the AFCW players so like Forsett ranked 61st out of all the AFCW RB's. At least that is what im feeling is their angle.
    Um. I don't think there are 61 running backs in the AFC West.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Um. I don't think there are 61 running backs in the AFC West.
    North must have waked and baked this morning. @ 61 RBs in the AFC West.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

North must have waked and baked this morning. @ 61 RBs in the AFC West.
    I am still a little tired. When i read a little from the link they implied they were ranking all players from the AFCW but it didnt quite register to me the numbers. I goofed. It happens.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Siemian: 32/36

CJ Anderson: 46/61
    Devonte Booker: 54/61
    Justin Forsett: 61/61
    Andy Janovich: 6/16

DT: 25/119
    Sanders: 14/119
    Norwood: 113/119

Virgil Green: 31/67

Stpehenson: 81/81
    Okung: 38/81
    Garcia: 41/74
    Schofield: 51/74
    Paradis: 1/40

Saw this at http://in-thinair.com/2017/01/09/ora...anuary-9-2017/
    The two most surprising things for me:

1.) I knew Stephenson was bad, but I didn't realize he was considered the lowest graded tackle in the league. Lord.
    2.) Are we really supposed to believe Paradis is the best/most productive center in the league? I think it shows some of the limitations of these rankings.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I am still a little tired. When i read a little from the link they implied they were ranking all players from the AFCW but it didnt quite register to me the numbers. I goofed. It happens.
    Ay man, I hear ya.

14. The Following 6 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

1.) I knew Stephenson was bad, but I didn't realize he was considered the lowest graded tackle in the league. Lord.
    2.) Are we really supposed to believe Paradis is the best/most productive center in the league? I think it shows some of the limitations of these rankings.
    Hard to believe about Paradis, isn't it? A lot of the PFF rankings reflect the eye-test, but that one I would need explained to me.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Okung was passable. I thought Paradis played well, and considering his injuries I thought he was really good for us overall.

Stephenson is the worst, literally? I could buy that. Paradis the best? Eh. Okung when bad is awful, but is a serviceable player. Garcia is on the edge of being shit. Schofield clearly has been cloned and only beats out his weaker versions of himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Paradis was pretty widely praised all season as being by far our best o-linemen. I saw some in the media say he should have been in the pro bowl. Based on that I guess it's not all that shocking he was ranked highly.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

So Okung didn't earn his big 2017 pay, did he? Is a restructure possible? He seems adequate at the $4m-$6m range.

21. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Paradis was pretty widely praised all season as being by far our best o-linemen. I saw some in the media say he should have been in the pro bowl. Based on that I guess it's not all that shocking he was ranked highly.
    No doubt he was our best and most consistent lineman. But he's still undersized and can get overpowered - so it's hard for me to believe that he's THE most effective center in the league. Not to take away from him being our best OL, which he clearly is.

23. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information