Thread: Peyton Manning, Steve Spurrier, Dat Nguyen enter College Football Hall of Fame

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Peyton Manning, Steve Spurrier, Dat Nguyen enter College Football Hall of Fame

TAMPA, Fla. — Peyton Manning and his Southeastern Conference nemesis, former Florida coach Steve Spurrier, will go into the College Football Hall of Fame together.

The rest of the new Hall of Fame class of 13 players and coaches includes Southern California Heisman Trophy winner Matt Leinart, San Diego State running back Marshall Faulk and Danny Ford, who coached Clemson to its only national championship.

Manning started for four seasons at Tennessee and set school records for yards passing (11,201) and touchdown passes (89). He led the Volunteers to four consecutive bowl games and was Heisman Trophy runner-up as a senior in 1997.
    rest - http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/09...-hall-of-fame/

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I didn't realize Kirk Gibson was such a good football player. Apparently a really good receiver at Michigan State.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

3. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Surprises me you didn't know that. Seemed like it was mentioned any time he was in the spotlight in his career

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Surprises me you didn't know that. Seemed like it was mentioned any time he was in the spotlight in his career
    I was 7 when he hit the home run in the World Series, so his prime was just a little before my time.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information