2. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50albums.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	9997
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis

was hoping it would stack them like a real collage...guess that's asking too much.
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

6. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

Well, I guess you can tell I was born in the late 70's, grew up in the 80's, and came of age in the 90's :

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson

I redid mine to show the album names and what not. The link will blow it up bigger.

http://collage.topsters.net/?id=2644...8602c32ba3cde0

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0669a17dbe76726eb89bb983bab60c6b.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	10004
    Last edited by Northman; 01-09-2017 at 02:14 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

I couldn't get mine to post for some reason. I'll try again later, but there was a lot of Beatles and 90s music (Oasis, Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam). I took it as what CDs have I worn out in my life.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    There is a lot of buzz among the latinas about my impending arrival.

12. The Following 6 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I couldn't get mine to post for some reason. I'll try again later, but there was a lot of Beatles and 90s music (Oasis, Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam). I took it as what CDs have I worn out in my life.
    Yeah I did the same thing. The only thing I deviated on was the Marilyn Manson album I picked. I wore out Antichrist Superstat, but I thought Pale Emperor was the better culmination of his career which was spotty at best. I would have put Definitely Maybe in there if I didn't get sucked into Oasis with Whats the Story Morning Glory. I was kind of all over the place with my list.

14. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Yeah I did the same thing. The only thing I deviated on was the Marilyn Manson album I picked. I wore out Antichrist Superstat, but I thought Pale Emperor was the better culmination of his career which was spotty at best. I would have put Definitely Maybe in there if I didn't get sucked into Oasis with Whats the Story Morning Glory. I was kind of all over the place with my list.
    I have no shame. There were three Oasis albums on it. What's the Story was the first one I listened to, but I love Definitely Maybe (Slide Away is probably my favorite song on that album) and Be Here Now in all its excess and extravagance.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    I was kind of all over the place with my list.
    Same here, and i kind of cheated on a couple because they were greatest hits albums instead of regular albums. But it is funny looking at my list and seeing Napalm Death and Prince in the same group. But, i like what i like and it crosses a lot of genres. lol

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Hingle McCringleberry

I have no shame. There were three Oasis albums on it. What's the Story was the first one I listened to, but I love Definitely Maybe (Slide Away is probably my favorite song on that album) and Be Here Now in all its excess and extravagance.
    Yeah the first 3 albums from Oasis are definitely in my top 20. I was going to put my last 5 but it would have just been more Oasis and Smashing Pumpkins stuff. They dominate my iPod playlists.

20. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Emma Watson

The first 3 SP albums are excellent. But they started to lose me after that when D'arcy and Iha started to depart the band.

22. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

I think the only 2000s album on mine is Eric Church's Mr. Misunderstoof. That album is so good.

Adopted Bronco:
    Todd Davis

Inexplicably, I left out Beatles, Zep, and Stones, three of the bands I have listened to the most. Doors too. Except for the Beatles, I listened mostly to compilations and I didn't want to put that, but I should have. I'll have to live with my misrepresentation of the Beatles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bey Bey

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Inexplicably, I left out Beatles, Zep, and Stones, three of the bands I have listened to the most. Doors too. Except for the Beatles, I listened mostly to compilations and I didn't want to put that, but I should have. I'll have to live with my misrepresentation of the Beatles.
    I think it's fair to say The 1s Beatles compilation is one of the great albums of all time. It's all there. That said, I'm an album guy so I love Let It Be, Abbey Road and the White Album. My favorite Zep albums (and they're on there) are III and IV.

26. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!

Do Greatest Hit's albums count?

I wouldn't even know where to start, other than the following in random order (other than Rumors/The Dance):

Fleetwood Mac - Rumors (or The Dance)
    BoDeans - Joe Dirt Car
    Bruce Springsteen - Greatest Hits
    Bob Seger - Live Bullet
    Beatles - 1
    Rolling Stones - any album, but their greatest hits covers the main songs
    Simon & Garfunkel - Bridge Over Troubled Water (or greatest hits)
    Stevie Wonder - Songs In The Key Of Life
    Prince - Purple Rain
    John Denver - Greatest Hits

I'm sure there's more, but that's off the top of my head.

28. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information