Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2017 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default MLB 2017 Thread

The pitchers and catchers for the Cleveland Indians and New York Mets report in 38 days.

Who's ready for some "he's in the best shape of his life!" stories!?!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Edwin was introduced in Cleveland today, apparently his contract has an attendance bonus included. I've not heard of that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The best thing that happened all offseason:

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

yeah thats too bad, I was really hoping someone would sign that guy. Now I'm scared he will sign a 1 year contract with the Jays.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    yeah thats too bad, I was really hoping someone would sign that guy. Now I'm scared he will sign a 1 year contract with the Jays.
    I didn't realize its the last year a team can pick up a first rounder as compensation for a free agent. Apparently that's going away next year (later compensation than first round). Lots of the first round tendered players will still be left hanging out to dry this year.

yeah, thats why I think the Jays end up signing him for 1 year. They will wait as long as possible because they definitely want that pick, but if he doesn't sign, they will sign him to a "show me" deal.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Rockies going hard after relievers. That's probably a good thing. Until Coors strikes (hopefully it won't).

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

If they don't go all in on pitching, they are doing it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    If they don't go all in on pitching, they are doing it wrong.
    And yet, this bullpen push is fairly new...

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    And yet, this bullpen push is fairly new...
    They went after quite a few last year, just the wrong few.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

They went after quite a few last year, just the wrong few.
    I feel like Dunn and Greg Holland (rumored to be in talks) are better than Qualls and Motte.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I feel like Dunn and Greg Holland (rumored to be in talks) are better than Qualls and Motte.
    I hope so!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I hope so!
    One can hope. Spring is coming.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

One can hope. Spring is coming.
    I am going to make time this year to take lil fatass to Salt River fields. Tax returns be damned.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I am going to make time this year to take lil fatass to Salt River fields. Tax returns be damned.
    You're a good man, slim.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information