Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2017 Thread

Dodgers are the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Dodgers are the best!
    Okay buddy.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Okay buddy.
    Aaron Judge looks like a monster...until he smiles and he's a goofball. You're a goofball.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

what a game. go

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Decent night for pitching: Kershaw, Lester, Cueto, Cole all going tonight. Also Brad Peacock for the Astros.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Good interview on The Ringer MLB podcast with Marly Rivera of ESPN about what non-English speaking Latin players lives are like in baseball.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Good interview on The Ringer MLB podcast with Marly Rivera of ESPN about what non-English speaking Latin players lives are like in baseball.
    Have you read the thing on ESPN, I think it's called Beisbol Experience or something like that? It's probably he same thing. Rivera was probably the person who put it together. It's very interesting.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

9. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Have you read the thing on ESPN, I think it's called Beisbol Experience or something like that? It's probably he same thing. Rivera was probably the person who put it together. It's very interesting.
    I hadn't sought it out yet, but that was what they were talking to her about.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Ubaldo v Tulo tonight in the battle of two former Rockies superstars who are now washed up and hate each other.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Ubaldo v Tulo tonight in the battle of two former Rockies superstars who are now washed up and hate each other.
    Tulo is kind of a ***** right?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Tulo is kind of a ***** right?
    Yes, he is a petulant and entitled a-hole. I hope Ubaldo throws at him again.

14. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Yes, he is a petulant and entitled a-hole. I hope Ubaldo throws at him again.
    Can you explain?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Can you explain?
    He was a dick when he was here - always calling out teammates in the media and sulking constantly when things were going badly. Then when he got traded he bad mouthed the team, did the whole Cutler routine of shitting on COL to prop up TOR.

He and Ubaldo were teammates for years - Ubaldo got traded to the Indians and the first at bat Tulo had against Ubaldo in spring training, Ubaldo drilled him and then came off the mound looking for a scrap.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

He was a dick when he was here - always calling out teammates in the media and sulking constantly when things were going badly. Then when he got traded he bad mouthed the team, did the whole Cutler routine of shitting on COL to prop up TOR.

He and Ubaldo were teammates for years - Ubaldo got traded to the Indians and the first at bat Tulo had against Ubaldo in spring training, Ubaldo drilled him and then came off the mound looking for a scrap.
    So pretty much his teammates while in COL didn't think much of him?

he hasn't called anyone out on the Blue Jays, maybe he was correct in calling out lazy sacks of shit. Sometimes players get tired of giving 100% when others are ******* the dog, I don't know anything about the Rockies but I don't remember them being all that great at the time he was traded.

That being said, they are both washed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information