Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2017 Thread

he makes those catches every game, he just doesn't get the love because he plays in Toronto. Pillar > every fielder

Last edited by weazel; 05-09-2017 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Trout got intentionally walked to load the bases with no outs in the first.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Trout got intentionally walked to load the bases with no outs in the first.
    That's Barry Bonds territory.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

4. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    That's Barry Bonds territory.
    Cron hit a grand slam. Mets fail.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

LOL, Mets announcers with 2-2 count: "See, you don't have to throw it 100 miles an hour to get people out. We've got a soft-throwing lefty and Trout looks uncomfortable."

"Trout does look uneasy. This whole at bat."

3-2 count, oppo jack.

Whoops.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Trout is God.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

10. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Nats/Giants game was interesting huh?

My possibly irrational dislike of Buster Posey reared its ugly head while watching that because all I could think is "Buster Posey is a faggot". What kind of catcher watches a guy rush his pitcher and doesn't even move until he knows that the fights is basically over?
    Let's Rid3!!!!

I ******* hate pitchers who do that shit - when he throws the baseball he has a weapon but obviously the hitter can't take his weapon, the ******* bat. And they -not in this case- have the catcher to back them up. Suspend the pitcher who threw intentionally at him 50 games and I bet you have less ******* cowards doing that shit. If the delicate little pitchers want to hit someone drop the ball and start the fight like a real ******* person.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

13. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    I ******* hate pitchers who do that shit - when he throws the baseball he has a weapon but obviously the hitter can't take his weapon, the ******* bat. And they -not in this case- have the catcher to back them up. Suspend the pitcher who threw intentionally at him 50 games and I bet you have less ******* cowards doing that shit. If the delicate little pitchers want to hit someone drop the ball and start the fight like a real ******* person.
    I see the other side of it too when guys like Rizzo are basically right on top of the plate but if you dare throw in on them they're going to stare you down. I think throwing a changeup at a dudes ass is a bit of a lost art and still has it's place in the game.

I'm a Rockies fan though and that stuff just doesn't really go on on either side in Rockies games. There was a poll I heard about earlier this season and the Rockies ranked as the least hated team in all of MLB. Part of that is obviously because we're not a winning franchise so people have no reason to hate us but another part is that those shenanigans just never seem to come up.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    I see the other side of it too when guys like Rizzo are basically right on top of the plate but if you dare throw in on them they're going to stare you down. I think throwing a changeup at a dudes ass is a bit of a lost art and still has it's place in the game.

I'm a Rockies fan though and that stuff just doesn't really go on on either side in Rockies games. There was a poll I heard about earlier this season and the Rockies ranked as the least hated team in all of MLB. Part of that is obviously because we're not a winning franchise so people have no reason to hate us but another part is that those shenanigans just never seem to come up.
    You bring up a good point - hitters can overly crowd the plate and I get that. But when you're throwing at a dude's ribs on up you're playing a dangerous game. I guess what makes me the most irritated is that this is obviously bad blood between the two. Settle it before the game if the problems are that severe.

17. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

You bring up a good point - hitters can overly crowd the plate and I get that. But when you're throwing at a dude's ribs on up you're playing a dangerous game. I guess what makes me the most irritated is that this is obviously bad blood between the two. Settle it before the game if the problems are that severe.
    Also Harper is a douche. He played in the Junior College World Series which is played about 80 miles west of me and he got thrown out of a game and basically left everyone with the impression of him as a totally spoiled little shit-heel. The town that hosts that event is a relatively small town and JUCO as it's called is it's signature event, the entire town was abuzz with talk of how big of an ******* Harper was.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

19. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

If being a douche means you should get hit by baseballs at 100 MPH...there'd be like 5 adult alive in the world.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Know a woman who was interning at the Nationals' AA team the summer Harper made a pit stop. She said he's an ******* everywhere, not just on the field.

That said, Strickland is known for starting shit. He threw at some Royals. And I noticed that bitch Samardjia was the first into the fray. I love Posey. I love that he let Harper try to take out Strickland, he's probably sick of that shit with him.

That said, that was ******* beautiful. Baseball fights are the best.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

If being a douche means you should get hit by baseballs at 100 MPH...there'd be like 5 adult alive in the world.
    Stop it. Name the player who has been hurt by an intentionally thrown pitch. Name the player.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I will reveal my bias, for full disclosure. Harper always deserves it.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information