Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2017 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Yea the same people who just cheered for Fowler after his vocal anti trump stance.

STL Cardinal Fans just a bunch of white racists.

You sound like a clown
    http://elitedaily.com/sports/st-loui...acist/1465807/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-others-in-mlb

The fan base is trash. You're essentially arguing 'well those people might not live in STL so it's not on the fanbase'. Here's a thought - many places have fans in surrounding areas. Now google the US map. Then look where Missouri is. Then look where Illinois is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    http://elitedaily.com/sports/st-loui...acist/1465807/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-others-in-mlb

The fan base is trash. You're essentially arguing 'well those people might not live in STL so it's not on the fanbase'. Here's a thought - many places have fans in surrounding areas. Now google the US map. Then look where Missouri is. Then look where Illinois is.
    so idiotic.

You literally bring up an article written by some Mets NY Liberal talking about when BLM protesters, WHO WERE PROTESTING A CRIMINAL. MIKE BROWN. tried to prevent people from going to playoff game.

And people got pissed off.

So they are "Racist". give me a ******* break.

Then the article goes to some random tweet. (ironic vance jospeh bronco tweet)

Isaac Bennett @isaaccbennett

ESPN needs to be *very* careful with opening up their crowd mics. There are absolutely nasty things being said right now towards Heyward.

Then people asked him to provide proof. As we live in a world with DVR and REWIND.

@accordingtoame

@isaaccbennett Where is video of this incident? All I've heard is "boo" and "traitor" mixed with applause.

But none came.... why?

So there are more racists in Illinois and Missouri then other states?

Race is an issue there. No Doubt, as it is in every other place.

The City vs Rural divide is also an issue.

Most people have left the city and its taxes over the last 20 years and moved out to surrounding areas. This causes resentment between both.
    I'm saying there's this magical little attitude in the area where if you're a person of color and you draw the ire of the STL fanbase you get called racial slurs. I used to root for the Reds - I've never heard of Cub, Pirate, or Astro fans doing what the Cardinal fans do. Or did you forget how Rams fans acted when those damn black guys for the Rams made a pre-game protest?

Or did you forget about this? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5946462.html

The fanbase is trash. Utter trash. And because they're a bunch of racists, and cheaters (Astros)...they're the worst fans in all of sports. And terrible human beings.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Basing your entire premise of racist STL fans on a tweet.

so idiotic.

You literally bring up an article written by some Mets NY Liberal talking about when BLM protesters, WHO WERE PROTESTING A CRIMINAL. MIKE BROWN. tried to prevent people from going to playoff game.

And people got pissed off.

So they are "Racist". give me a ******* break.

Then the article goes to some random tweet. (ironic vance jospeh bronco tweet)

Isaac Bennett @isaaccbennett

ESPN needs to be *very* careful with opening up their crowd mics. There are absolutely nasty things being said right now towards Heyward.

Then people asked him to provide proof. As we live in a world with DVR and REWIND.

@accordingtoame

@isaaccbennett Where is video of this incident? All I've heard is "boo" and "traitor" mixed with applause.

But none came.... why?
    Oh, noes, a liberal said something that SF didn't like. Means nothing now!

Sad. So sad. I expected better of you.

Or basing it on consistent issues and growing up around Cardinal fans my entire life.

But hey, the ones who live close to Missouri but not in it don't count!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

New York Daily News shamed itself —not St. Louis — by portraying Cardinals fans as racists

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/sports/mlb/st-lou...#storylink=cpy

The New York Daily News hit its online readers today with this salacious, click-luring headline: “Jason Heyward blitzed with alleged N-word from Cardinals fans in return to St. Louis.”

According to the diligent reporting of Daily News’ writer Kate Feldman, the “alleged” slurs were captured by a crowd mic set up for ESPN’s game broadcast. The N-word may have been used, so says a tweet from ... uh ... somebody, which Feldman embedded in her article. From this, the Daily News concluded, Heyward’s St. Louis homecoming “was marred with racial slurs.”
    Todd Eschman - BND Sports Editor

So exactly who said it? The Daily News can’t say.

How many of the 45,432 paid fans were involved in pelting Heyward with their bigoted epitaphs? Not sure.

Were the offenders removed from the ballpark or addressed in any way by the Cardinals’ organization? Not mentioned, one way or the other.

With so many Cubs’ fans down from Chicago, how can anyone even know it was a Cardinals fan?

No, what Feldman reports is that the ESPN mics picked up some fan(s) somewhere saying something ... “allegedly.” Maybe twice.

A review of the ESPN audio files from the game gives us no evidence of any untoward language being caught by their mics.

And as for Heyward himself? He heard the boos, which he fully expected since he turned down an eight-year, $184 million contract from the Cardinals this past off-season. But he wrote them off as being entirely good-natured. The way he figures it, nobody would have booed if they hadn’t wanted him to stay.

A “blitz” of “alleged” racial slurs? He didn’t hear it.

A homecoming “marred” by racial undertones? Not that he noticed.

“I’m kind of glad that people weren’t happy to see me leave,” he told the press. “The fans should enjoy it, and we’re going to enjoy it.”
    Such trash. And you bought it.

The actual best fans in baseball is probably Boston or Cub fans. But you tend to do better with larger cities and more educated and sophisticated populaces.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

And as for Heyward himself? He heard the boos, which he fully expected since he turned down an eight-year, $184 million contract from the Cardinals this past off-season. But he wrote them off as being entirely good-natured. The way he figures it, nobody would have booed if they hadn’t wanted him to stay.

A “blitz” of “alleged” racial slurs? He didn’t hear it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

I should write an article claiming every fanbase is racist based on some tweets.

New York Daily News shamed itself —not St. Louis — by portraying Cardinals fans as racists

Read more here: http://www.bnd.com/sports/mlb/st-lou...#storylink=cpy

Such trash. And you bought it.
    Great, now deal with all the other shit that fanbase has done. But you can't - you don't want to talk about the comments they made about Pujols, or Fowler, and you'll just say 'random people in the internet' and ignore the racist shit. Because hey, **** it, only the people who literally live in Saint Louis and say shit to protestors that you like count...

Two thumbs down.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Great job of ******* up the MLB thread on opening day fellas.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

13. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Great, now deal with all the other shit that fanbase has done. But you can't - you don't want to talk about the comments they made about Pujols, or Fowler, and you'll just say 'random people in the internet' and ignore the racist shit. Because hey, **** it, only the people who literally live in Saint Louis and say shit to protestors that you like count...

Two thumbs down.
    what other shit?

You brought up a BLM protest during the playoffs and some tweets that were made up.

Pujols? I miss Pujols, have the moment since he left. As did most Cards fans.

I should write an article claiming every fanbase is racist based on some tweets.
    Racial slurs to protesters? Bah. Racial slurs online en masse to Fowler..bah. Racial comments about the Rams players and the protest (the pregame).

I get it. It's easier for you. We can ignore all the racist comments in the local news sections about all of those incidents, too. I mean, if it's anything less than the fans signing a petition stating they want all white players...bah.

They're shitty people. Two of the worst years of my life was spent selling hats at Lids - and dealing with those fans was the constant lowlight of just about every day.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Great job of ******* up the MLB thread on opening day fellas.
    Seriously.

Shane and King. **** off.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information