Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB 2017 Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Hey Puig, you might want to make sure it's fair before doing your batflip, jackass.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The MLB Playoff schedule might be even dumber than the NBA playoff schedule.

I've never understood why they schedule so many games outside of primetime.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    The MLB Playoff schedule might be even dumber than the NBA playoff schedule.

I've never understood why they schedule so many games outside of primetime.
    It's an effort to get every game it's own time slot.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    It's an effort to get every game it's own time slot.
    It's the league championship series and it starts at 2pm on a Wednesday? No wonder baseball lags so far behind the other major sports.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's the league championship series and it starts at 2pm on a Wednesday? No wonder baseball lags so far behind the other major sports.
    It's a fair point, but that's what they're trying to do (I think it started at 3 your time, but point taken).

At the same time, though, if they don't start games at 5 and 9 eastern and run them concurrently at 8 eastern, you're kind of defeating yourself.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

It's a fair point, but that's what they're trying to do (I think it started at 3 your time, but point taken).

At the same time, though, if they don't start games at 5 and 9 eastern and run them concurrently at 8 eastern, you're kind of defeating yourself.
    The NBA schedules in (seemingly) a damn week of off time between playoff games - MLB can stagger them by a day if necessary once they're this far into the season.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I believe your first comma was unnecessary.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I believe your first comma was unnecessary.
    Possibly. It was two separate clauses so I felt like breaking it up with a comma was necessary.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The NBA schedules in (seemingly) a damn week of off time between playoff games - MLB can stagger them by a day if necessary once they're this far into the season.
    I don't disagree.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Possibly. It was two separate clauses so I felt like breaking it up with a comma was necessary.
    I see. But I also believe you could have just not used the word "though" all together and got the same point across.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

I wish the Dodgers would have won last night for two reasons
    1. Maybe they would have had to have an excruciatingly long wait til game one like the Rockies in 07 and
    2. Seeing Cubs fans crushed over being swept warms my heart even if it means the stupid Dodgers and their shitty show up in the 6th and leave in the 8th fans would be happy.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

The sight of Yankees fans acting anxious and nervous sends me into a fit of rage. You ****s have won a WS about once every 4.5 years over the entire history of Major League Baseball, seriously from every other fan base **** off!
    Let's Rid3!!!!

I'm okay with the Yankees or Dodgers winning. I'm leaning toward the Dodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I'm okay with the Yankees or Dodgers winning. I'm leaning toward the Dodgers.
    It looks like the Red Sox will be hiring Alex Cora as their next manager.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

A great play by Bregman and as much as I don't care for him I have to admit McCann made one helluva play as well.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information